Will you be attending ?

Yes
- 43 (67.2%)
No
- 9 (14.1%)
Maybe
- 12 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: 2nd Annual "Fundraising Steelhead Derby" Jan 20th 2008  (Read 26900 times)

Hollis

Re: 2nd Annual "Fundraising Steelhead Derby" Jan 20th 2008
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »

Since we are only a few weeks away from the Derby, I think it would be a good time now to start figuring out what kind of food items each person will be able to bring to the luncheon....

I am going to be providing anything that can't be brought by others... I am going to provide hot chocolate for sure, maybe some danishes for dessert, I am bringing all the tables/tents/BBQ etc... we are going to need hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, sandwiches, dessert, pop plus anything alse we can think of !! I also have some firewood set aside for the fire to keep warm :) if anyone else has some wood please let me know ahaead of time

I am pretty sure that we will have Venison Chili again this year which was a huge hit last year courtesy of Thomas....

We will have the Coffee again from Tim Horton's, not 100% positive yet but I think Reaction Fly and Tackle have offered to provide the Coffee this year

please take the time to read this and let me know what you can bring
Thx
TH

Myself and my 2-boys will be coming to the derby. Is there anything specific you would like me to bring. This will save on duplications. Thanks.
The Fish Wisperer

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »

Since we are only a few weeks away from the Derby, I think it would be a good time now to start figuring out what kind of food items each person will be able to bring to the luncheon....

I am going to be providing anything that can't be brought by others... I am going to provide hot chocolate for sure, maybe some danishes for dessert, I am bringing all the tables/tents/BBQ etc... we are going to need hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, sandwiches, dessert, pop plus anything alse we can think of !! I also have some firewood set aside for the fire to keep warm :) if anyone else has some wood please let me know ahaead of time

I am pretty sure that we will have Venison Chili again this year which was a huge hit last year courtesy of Thomas....

We will have the Coffee again from Tim Horton's, not 100% positive yet but I think Reaction Fly and Tackle have offered to provide the Coffee this year

please take the time to read this and let me know what you can bring
Thx
TH

Myself and my 2-boys will be coming to the derby. Is there anything specific you would like me to bring. This will save on duplications. Thanks.

Pop, chips maybe a tin of hot chocolate in case we run out !!
look forward to seeing you and your 2 boys !!
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

Rick,Searun Fly And Tackle has donated a fenwick canadian methods centerpin rod with a okuma aventa vt 1000 center pin reel on it.i will bring it to the registration at RFT for you on sunday.
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »

Rick,Searun Fly And Tackle has donated a fenwick canadian methods centerpin rod with a okuma aventa vt 1000 center pin reel on it.i will bring it to the registration at RFT for you on sunday.

Wow !!! Wow !! that is awesome !!!! A huge thx to Searun tackle !!!!! I will see you first thing Sun morning
Thx again ... incredible !!
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »

Sweet prize searun17 and a big thank you to searun fly and tackle for my new set up  ;D ;D .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2008, 03:18:17 PM »

Ok I'm in and apparently "representing Pacific Angler." I'll see what I can get for a prize.

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »

He only does that at Rock Wall and Falls pool on the stamp.. oh wait thats the only time he hooks up
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

Sweet prize searun17 and a big thank you to searun fly and tackle for my new set up  ;D ;D .

The only way you win a prize at all is if you hit me over the head when im not looking and steel my winning fish,beek. ;D ::)
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »

The only way you win a prize at all is if you hit me over the head when im not looking and steel my winning fish,beek. ;D ::)

You mean like you did to me last year at the boxing day derby  ;D ;D .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

Oh man you are just a seriously jealous beek, :D ::)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

Oh man you are just a seriously jealous beek, :D ::)

You just watch, Guppy will out fish us once again  :P :'(

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »

No way thats going to happen,he is on his own for this one ,no more pointers when there is a friendly competition to be won,im driving him there but im going to drop him off at lickman and i a am going to go elsewhere,man he is 14 he can figure it out for himself. :D ;D ;)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »

No way thats going to happen,he is on his own for this one ,no more pointers when there is a friendly competition to be won,im driving him there but im going to drop him off at lickman and i a am going to go elsewhere,man he is 14 he can figure it out for himself. :D ;D ;)

Now you are the one that sounds like a jealous beek  ;D ;D . Oh and don't you mean I am driving or do I get to sleep in the passenger seat this time.

poper

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »

Im a new member just wandering if u have to be member to enter in to the derby.

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2008, 11:53:25 PM »

no you dont have to be a member to enter.