Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: Hockey Pool Chat  (Read 100038 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Hockey Pool Chat
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2006, 04:19:56 PM »

You made the league my friend  ;) The score 7-3 is a steamroll everything else is insignificant. Just be a gracious loser  ;D

Lets focus on what Big Steel is doing and thats ripping off kids in these trades. I have seen a couple been vetoed but a couple have went through. Not really fair in my opinion since the trades that did go through greatly benefit him. I dont know what these kids are thinking when they accept them....
Dave is good at nagociating ;D
weeeeeeeeeow!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2006, 04:24:50 PM »

You made the league my friend  ;) The score 7-3 is a steamroll everything else is insignificant. Just be a gracious loser  ;D

Lets focus on what Big Steel is doing and thats ripping off kids in these trades. I have seen a couple been vetoed but a couple have went through. Not really fair in my opinion since the trades that did go through greatly benefit him. I dont know what these kids are thinking when they accept them....

I lost I can't change that fact... have a look at the score and you will see it was anything but a steam roll .. very very close in every category.. be a gracious winner that's all I am asking  ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2006, 04:27:27 PM »

You talk about being a graciuos loser, then you go on to whine about trades!!  For the record, I didn't make all these trades, some were offer to me.  Maybe you can give these "kids" the benefit of the doubt, and realize that they may have a clue of what they are doing.  If you are smart you can figure it out, and it has nothing to do with bribing them!! ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2006, 04:36:34 PM »

I veto any trade i think to be unfair. I don't give a my smelly socks what anyone says.

I'm looking forward to snapping of a vibrax that i didn't pay for.  :-[ F*ing chum have taken so much hardware

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2006, 04:53:14 PM »

Sportsnet Pool

I see you pick similarly to me Biff. Teams that play the most often each week.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2006, 07:19:17 PM »

Wow, am I ever getting my my friend handed to me tonight!! :o ??? ;D  But the week is early and my big guns will get it going!!  Come on Luongo!! ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2006, 08:26:51 PM »

Wow, am I ever getting my my friend handed to me tonight!! :o ??? ;D  But the week is early and my big guns will get it going!!  Come on Luongo!! ;D

Thats why I have said nothing in my smack talk.  ;)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2006, 03:58:57 PM »

Big steel. That is a very nice offer coming from you. But i want whatever your giving the little guys to get them to trade with you.  ;D

More seriously. I want to see my player play atleast one more game before i accept. Give me a couple days.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2006, 04:07:27 PM »

Big steel. That is a very nice offer coming from you. But i want whatever your giving the little guys to get them to trade with you.  ;D

More seriously. I want to see my player play atleast one more game before i accept. Give me a couple days.
  No problem, I wanted the Kipper in the draft, but......  Couldn't get him.  He is my fav goalie, and he also has the same first name as my girlfriend!! :-\ ;D  I know you like Luongo though!! ;D

Biff, I also sent a big trade your way, not sure if need need top line centers, but I have a lot of them so.... ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2006, 07:18:40 PM »

Bell and Svatos for Kovalchuk? What is going on here? Gionta and MacDonald for #1ranked Hossa? Something is "FISHY".....

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2006, 03:26:50 PM »

IH8XC I am interested in  Rob Blake, what do you want for him? :)  I have a fair amount to deal with if the price is right. ;)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »

IH8XC I am interested in  Rob Blake, what do you want for him? :)  I have a fair amount to deal with if the price is right. ;)

I'll take Hossa from you for some bum....

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2006, 04:21:58 PM »

You wish........

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2006, 04:28:38 PM »

I gotta say, a lot of the trading thats going on is very lopsided. I dunno how you do it BS but you must be an expert salesman. Bill Guerin for Sean Avery?  :D
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2006, 04:39:44 PM »

Biff you should know that Avery is worth more points than Guerin, look at the shot totals alone. :)  Look up therer fantasy points.  But you guys vetoed that one, now I still have both!!  Both worth 70 + fantasy points this year.  Avery with 81 and Guerin with 75.  So I guess that I will thank you for vetoing that one. ;D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 04:42:44 PM by Big Steel »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27