Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I Am Back, Alexandra Morton Clips  (Read 26586 times)

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
Re: I Am Back, Alexandra Morton Clips
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2012, 08:25:27 PM »

Glad I take time away from the discussion here to do some fishing, rainbow a few days ago and  Kokanee for supper tonight, not the liquid type either.;D ;D

Well at least you are able to identify your catch....Dr. Morton on the other hand could use a few pointers from you.  ;D

Looking forward to seeing those recent lab results also.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:27:43 PM by shuswapsteve »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2012, 09:14:23 PM »

Well at least you are able to identify your catch....Dr. Morton on the other hand could use a few pointers from you.  ;D

Looking forward to seeing those recent lab results also.
Beak. ;D ;D ;D

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2012, 09:28:31 PM »

Alexandra Morton
Marine Harvest Communications Director quits - following my blog on the deplorable state of the company and the growing scandal of the viral cover-up in BC. I remember Jorgen enthusiastically showing Damien, myself, Don and others the door at the Marine Harvest office in Oslo. Good move Mr Christiansen - how were you going deal with the onslaught of evidence of exotic viruses when your counterpart in BC, Marine Harvest's Clare Backman testified UNDER OATH that no exotic viruses have entered BC in farm salmon... Backman painted Marine Harvest into a corner on that one, run Jorgen run. Smart man.

I just about missed this gem..lol.  I thought I would do you a favour by finding the actual press releases; however, I realize that it sounds much better if it appears that Mr. Jorgen Kristian Andersen quit due to another stinging blog post from Ms Morton.  If she is going to attack someone she might want to get the individual's name and position title correct next time.  It seems like Mr. Kristian Andersen is a CFO (Chief Financial Officer).  I am pretty sure I have the right individual.  Did Ms Morton have too much dandilion wine?  Not a steller week for her.

http://www.marineharvest.com/en/investor1/Press-releases/2012/Change-of-CFO-in-Marine-Harvest/
http://www.seafoodsource.com/newsarticledetail.aspx?id=16489

Edit: After a little more searching it seems that Jorgen Christiansen appears to still be the Communications Director.  In the press release, the only change lately was the CFO (Mr. Jorgen Kristian Andersen).

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:09:28 PM by shuswapsteve »