Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will Christy Win Tonight?  (Read 6606 times)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: Will Christy Win Tonight?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »

It was proven that she was not connected to the BC Rail deal.?????????

In case you missed the news in never went to trial. We spent 6 million preparing for that case. You need to stay on top of the news. Even if you don't like what it says. You should also reflect on choices you tend to make. Maybe even get down from that high horse as well. Theres more than one economic model. The one we have is most likely to lead to overpopulation and all that brings with it. Then you can say damage. ::)

just my 2 cents, and try to take this as constructive criticism please

I thought our justice system is founded on the basis that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.  Did I miss the news that changed our justice system to guilty until proven innocent???

However, I accept your comments at face value (2 cents).......       ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Easywater

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »

I thought our justice system is founded on the basis that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.  Did I miss the news that changed our justice system to guilty until proven innocent???

However, I accept your comments at face value (2 cents).......       ;D

There a big difference between "proven she was not connected to the BC Rail deal" and never prosecuted.

You tried to give this same unsubstantiated statement when I last said that Christy Clark should be in jail for her involvement in the BC Rail deal.

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 01:28:44 PM »

"However, I accept your comments at face value (2 cents).......    "   

Down from the horse.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »

It was proven that she was not connected to the BC Rail deal. You need to come up with a new line.........

Education 101 coming as soon as I have a little time to blow that blarney out of the water.

As far as the Liberals go, either you don't remember the carnage that the NDP instilled on this province when they were in power, or you don't understand the damage they caused to our economy.....

And another fable to be put to rest soon....
http://

D.Sams

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 02:40:32 PM »

Being relatively new to this province, I don't have the appropriate information to comment this "BC Rail Deal" however, I will pose a thought toward our justice system.  Innocent until proven guilty, at this point, is only what the justice system proposes.  How they act is quite the opposite.  When you are arrested or detained,  even with little or no evidence, you are considered GUILTY (duh, you've been detained) until you are able to prove your innocence.

k.c.

• A bad day fishing beats a good day working
    • west coast bass anglers
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2011, 04:08:34 PM »

All i want out of it is a paid fishing day in February,I'm easy to please. :)

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »

Innocent until proven guilty refers the fact that, in our justice system, the burden of proof is with the prosecution.  You do not have to say a word in your defense, it is up to the prosecution to prove you guilty. If they cannot prove you are guilty then you go free (even if you really are guilty).  The fact that you are detained is because you are suspected of being guilty, and if you really are guilty then you would pose a risk to public security.  If there is no risk then you would be released until your trial.
Not all those who wander are lost