Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ross reels new center pin reel..  (Read 11591 times)

MERC

• Old Timer
Re: Ross reels new center pin reel..
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 09:41:54 PM »

So have you been trying dry flies on Pinks XG? Now there`s a good game not many are playing ;)

Cheers
Nuggy

Got um all ready...pollywogs and some foam ones that are butt ugly but won't sink...This weekend  ;)

Nice!!!! Don`t take this the wrong way as you might get your fishing buddies excited ;D  Strip hard and strip fast....really try and make that fly pop and bob and make a commotion up top....seeing the pinks chase it down is a HUGE rush.

Cheers
Nuggy

Ummm...never mind.  ;D
President Club S. C. & P.

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »

I've read your msg on quest and have replied...I'll leave it there and end what was simply started as a tread about ross entering the pin market.....

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »

So have you been trying dry flies on Pinks XG? Now there`s a good game not many are playing ;)

Cheers
Nuggy

Got um all ready...pollywogs and some foam ones that are butt ugly but won't sink...This weekend  ;)

Nice!!!! Don`t take this the wrong way as you might get your fishing buddies excited ;D  Strip hard and strip fast....really try and make that fly pop and bob and make a commotion up top....seeing the pinks chase it down is a HUGE rush.

Cheers
Nuggy

Can you tie them on with a riffle hitch and swing them that way??? Merc loves to strip...it's quite gay but now you got him all excited about pink.... lord, he can buy his own though...I'll give it a go...can't wait to see one attack a dry... :o