Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need a fishin' buddy?  (Read 1807 times)

Rick

Need a fishin' buddy?
« on: January 28, 2006, 09:57:41 AM »

First off hello! The name is Rick, 34, and I'm new to the Chilliwack area, moved in from Ottawa. Up to about 15 I used to love fishing for bass, pike, walleye, jumbo perch (the best tasting freshwater fish I've ever eaten), and chinook in lake Ontario but somewhere along the road just lost interest. Now that I am here in Chilliwack I feel the urge to get back into it. My brother lives here and has a nice 21' Trophy boat but his wife is extremely unreasonable (to put it nicely) and I never get to do any fishing with the guy. I've been surfing through the pics on FishingWithRod.com for the last 3-4 months and today figured I would ask if anyone could use some company and show an eastern guy some great fishing. I don't have a vehicle and I don't have any gear but do have my fishing license and I'd be happy to pitch in for gas and other expenses. My email is rwd1971*hotmail.com

Caio!

Reservoir Dog

Re: Need a fishin' buddy?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 01:40:08 PM »

Rick I'm heading out to the Valley from Vancouver tomorrow. I have a spare (gear) rod, your welcome to use, I have some gear (not a hell of alot) I'm new to fresh water, I have lots of salt stuff :lol:

quixxer@gmail.com drop me a note, and or a cell and we'll hook up tomorrow.

Rick

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 01:56:23 PM »

Rick I'm heading out to the Valley from Vancouver tomorrow. I have a spare (gear) rod, your welcome to use, I have some gear (not a hell of alot) I'm new to fresh water, I have lots of salt stuff :lol:

quixxer@gmail.com drop me a note, and or a cell and we'll hook up tomorrow.

Right On... I'll shoot you an email...

Reservoir Dog

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 06:20:51 PM »

Anyone else lookin to hookup tomorrow :) I drive a little silver Chevy Sprint 4dr (missing hubcap front passenger) I have a grey/white coat, white ball cap, light brown simms, black boots :)

Rick

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 01:23:43 PM »

Well today I bought some gear from Chilliwack Dart and Tackle. I'm gonna ride my bike out to the Vedder in a few minutes and see if I can get lucky. Thanks again Res. Dog for the invite... sorry I didn't get your email on the time change till it was too late.

Rick.

Reservoir Dog

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »

Well today I bought some gear from Chilliwack Dart and Tackle. I'm gonna ride my bike out to the Vedder in a few minutes and see if I can get lucky. Thanks again Res. Dog for the invite... sorry I didn't get your email on the time change till it was too late.

Rick.

Another time perhaps. Nuttin was biting on the vedder for most anyways :) I think when the weather warms up some, I'm gonna go upto Cultus and see if there is anything biting :)