Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "Call from a Coast" on "Nice Fish" with Gary Cooper  (Read 1942 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
"Call from a Coast" on "Nice Fish" with Gary Cooper
« on: December 21, 2005, 05:16:19 AM »

http://www.fishingwithrod.com/fishy_news/051221.html

The syndicated TV fishing show "Nice Fish" with Gary Cooper is going to show "Call from a Coast" on January 28th at 9:00am on Channel 12, AChannel Vancouver Island, available on Bell express and Rogers Starchoice.

"Call from a Coast" is a short documentary that looks at the proposed introduction of salmon farms into the Skeena estuary. It shows the issues as seen through the eyes of stakeholders in Prince Rupert and outlying First Nations villages. The local filmmaker, Twyla Roscovich, went south for dramatic footage in the Broughton.

Twyla's last film "Rainwolves" was shown on Discovery Channel and nominated for three 2004 Leo awards including best documentary and best cinematography.

With beautiful underwater and human photography- it is a pleasure to watch, as well as a call to action. I hope you readers enjoy watching it on Saturday morning Jan 28th.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 12:42:13 PM by Rodney »

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: "Call from a Coast" on "Nice Fish" with Gary Cooper
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 06:58:40 AM »

I hope you help those of us who suffer from CRS by reminding us on the 28th... ;D ;D ;D

mojo on the verge of a fullblown case of CRS
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley