Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Van vs Cal  (Read 8754 times)

PistolPete

Van vs Cal
« on: November 07, 2005, 08:35:40 PM »

Bad penalty Linden stupid, Jovo looked brutal as well coughing the puck up to much.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Van vs Cal
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 08:42:32 PM »

This is starting to happen to often taking bad penalties near the end of the game. They actually tie it up than the Flames get a 2 man advantage. Well what do we expect to happen its not like we were playing the Leafs  ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 08:44:01 PM »

Yes that was pathetic, but I missed the first 2 third period goals so I can't say much about the goaltending.  I will still say that I don't think that you could blame Auld, unless the two goals I didn't see were bad!!!! ;) ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 08:49:52 PM »

So I guess unless a team scores like 8 goals on Auld you are still going to back him hey  ;) . When does Ottawa come to town LOL. GO CANUCKS!!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 09:17:39 PM »

No I will say if he played badly.  I still haven't seen the other goals, but I did see the last one, I don't think that you could fault him on that one :P :P  Besides the penelty problems is what killed them, you are right.  This is becoming a very bad trend.   :( :( But  as I like to say, we will get em next time!!!!! ;D ;D

FishiN AddicT

• WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 09:29:30 PM »

Look on the bright side.......our #1 line finally got some goals!  Just too bad about penalty problems near the end of the game and the unfortunate goal that went off the D'man  :(  Oh well...........shiat happens!  BTW......i didn't see much contibution w/ the Sedin line.  They're looking really good this year, but maybe was tired tonite  ???

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 09:39:46 PM »

Look on the bright side.......our #1 line finally got some goals!  Just too bad about penalty problems near the end of the game and the unfortunate goal that went off the D'man  :(  Oh well...........shiat happens!  BTW......i didn't see much contibution w/ the Sedin line.  They're looking really good this year, but maybe was tired tonite  ???
Sedin line has been carrying them for a few now so it was about time the #1 line stepped up. Bertuzzi is a big disappointment so far this year. Anyone that says its because of the Moore incident is wrong though. Go back to the last season they played and you will see his production was going down. Something is not right with him. Maybe because he makes 5million GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! He just doesnt care anymore. I would just like him to throw a hit or actually shoot the puck instead of looking to pass it all the time. Only problem with him is he's not even worth trading right now since we would never get enough for him.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 09:45:07 PM »

I think that a part of it with tuzzi is that he is determined to set up naslund for the goals, He has made it no secret that he wants Naslund to score.  Which has hurt the team at time, he tries these fancy little dump passes for Naslund and they never work!!  You could see in a game recently, when he tried this and Naslund, if you could read lips, just said "shoot the puck".   Mind you I had to clean up the language a bit!!!! ;) ;)

FishiN AddicT

• WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 10:07:30 PM »

yep i agree with both of you guys about Bert.  i've been keeping an eye on him every game and he seems to be lugging around like there's no urgency or no interest in fighting for that puck.  He sure isn't giving a 100%  >:(  He sure hasn't been dishing out any big hits as much and he seems to fall down more often than before.  He still makes big plays once in a while, but more mistakes in my books.  He's gotta stop trying to make those so-called pretty plays and get back to basic hockey.  Hopefully after tonites game will give that line more confidence and get back that animal instincts to fight for a win  :)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 10:29:46 PM »

Did Bertuzzi had a bad game. I didn't see the game but Dan Russell is bashing him on Sportstalk. Maybe it's just Russell; he bashes everybody

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 10:31:18 PM »

I wonder who has now lost two in a row? No rolling by them tonight that is for sure. ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 11:03:03 PM »

I knew that it was only a matter of time before you piped up Gadsden!!! ;D ;D By the way, what is the make beliefs record so far this year!! ;D ;D ;D

ryank21

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 12:02:10 AM »

Canucucks got to get winning again. Maybe when they play Colarado at Home itwill be a good game and the Cancuks will win ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 07:25:44 AM »

The worst play Bertuzzi made of the game was the give away to Iginla and Iginla would have had a breakaway but Bertuzzi decided to trip him and spend time in the penalty box.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

PistolPete

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 03:25:12 PM »

Auld should have had 1 of those but whatever Burt played alright his goal should not have went in Kipper would like it back .