Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Has anybody trolled the chuck off Ambleside or T10 recently.  (Read 2052 times)

Straight Runner

Has anybody trolled the chuck off Ambleside or T10 recently.
« on: October 19, 2005, 11:54:06 PM »

I got skunked last Holiday Monday at QA and Pt Grey so Im thinking of trying trolling off Ambleside or T10 on Friday morning. Has anyone fished out there in the last few days.

Straight Runner

Re: Has anybody trolled the chuck off Ambleside or T10 recently.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 03:00:23 AM »

I'll answer my own question. I tried fishing Ambleside Friday Oct 21. First time in a few years. No bites. Fished about 10 or 11 until 1:00 including half an hour off the Stanley Park yellow marker. There were about 5 boats out. One guy got a nice 5 second screaming reel then it disappeared. It was still a nice trip. Warm, dry, and very very calm.

FISHIN MAGICIAN

• Shut up an' Fish
    • Ocean Adventure Center
Re: Has anybody trolled the chuck off Ambleside or T10 recently.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 02:46:20 PM »

Ambleside is done for the year. Any fish there, well....take a lottery ticket. Lot's of fishing pressure for no fish.

All done. If people want saltwater fishing action, head to the T10 for CHUMS CHUMS CHUMS galore.

Report is that there are going to be commercial openings in the Chuck.

"You go in the cage--The cage goes in the water- - Shark's in the water--Our shark-Farewell and Adieu to you fair Spanish ladies, Farewell and Adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies at Sea.." -Quint