Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oct 1, Vedder River Perfect  (Read 9174 times)

James

Re: Oct 1, Vedder River Perfect
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2005, 10:55:40 PM »

nice fish , i can't wait to get a freakin day off so i can get to the river . ( so far I am on day 19 without a day off !)  with the rain it must have brought the river up a bit . what is the water condition like ? cloudy , clear ?

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2005, 11:05:22 PM »

Still good shape this evening but raining hard now so it may go out again if it rains all night. Always a tough call with the situation of the slide on Slesse Creek.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2005, 11:06:39 PM »

Nice to be five minutes from the river eh? :P ;D

bigguy

• Old Timer
  • what?? You want me to GET OUT and go fishing?
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2005, 11:21:25 PM »

Looks like lots of rain this week, should be good by the time I get down that way!  Hey Chris is it too early for that spot or area or have you just not had the chance!  Will be stopping by there next week possibly!  Caught a nice trout at Marquartte today! 3lbs of muscle!  Getting kind of cold though, thought it might snow!!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2005, 10:30:49 AM »

Looks like lots of rain this week, should be good by the time I get down that way!  Hey Chris is it too early for that spot or area or have you just not had the chance!  Will be stopping by there next week possibly!  Caught a nice trout at Marquartte today! 3lbs of muscle!  Getting kind of cold though, thought it might snow!!
No I should check it out as it was two years ago the coho fishing was so good when the pink run was on. Had some good fishing on my side until the Ripper moved in ;D ;D

Nice trout, I though of a Fall trip to the lakes as I really enjoyed my few trips I made in the Spring but with the snow I see on the mountains here most likely means snow at the level I was fishing up there.