Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kamloops to Valemont  (Read 3659 times)

Rantalot

• Old Timer
  • If you cast they will come
Kamloops to Valemont
« on: September 12, 2005, 07:36:37 PM »

Can anyone tell me of a few spots to fly fish between these cities?Rivers, lakes dont matter:)If you want to email me to keep it of the internet my email is rantalot@hotmail.com.Any info would be greatly appreciated:)

Rantalot

• Old Timer
Re: Kamloops to Valemont
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 08:59:17 PM »

No one? Iam not asking for anyones top secret spot!!!!!

Rantalot

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 06:00:40 AM »

Wow what alot of help this site is >:( 36 reads and not one reply!This was not for me I told a frien i would ask for some info and told him how good this site was but boy was I wrong ???

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 06:41:57 AM »

I would have offered a responce...but alas...I'm new to BC and live in South Oakanagan....just learnin' the local lakes....give it a few days....some folks will be out fishin'....others on vacations elsewhere....hopefully some usefull info will follow soon...;))

mojo

ps u will notice most posts here are from salmon fishers....and so...info for the interior is tuff to come by on this board...just watch the lurkers come out now....lol......I often use a search....and target posts with "keywords" and look a year back....should help a bit,....maybe....;))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 06:52:44 AM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 10:55:37 AM »

Rantalot, you realize that this forum's membership is primarily made up by Lower Mainland drift anglers right? ;D Just look at the flyfishing section, we are still working on that. :) I would help, but I know nothing about the area you are asking... :-\

Plus your email was posted wrong! ;D

rantalot@hotmail.com

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 11:22:34 AM »

Have you tried HERE   ::) Tends to be a more "interior/cariboo" crowd.

With expectations of immediate answers you might just be living up to your Handle  :o

No_way

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2005, 11:28:07 AM »

I don't know, but I know where you can find out.  There is a shop in Kamloops called "Surplus Herbie's", or at least there used to be.  Great fishing section and the people there would know the area and how to fish it.  There is a lot of stuff there that they don't sell here because you fish those lake with different gear.  When you get to Kamloops check this place out.  That's the best I can do, sorry.

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2005, 11:32:31 AM »

I don't know, but I know where you can find out.  There is a shop in Kamloops called "Surplus Herbie's", or at least there used to be.  Great fishing section and the people there would know the area and how to fish it.  There is a lot of stuff there that they don't sell here because you fish those lake with different gear.  When you get to Kamloops check this place out.  That's the best I can do, sorry.

And to make it even easier to find them:

248 Tranquille Road.
Kamloops, B.C. V2B 3G2
Phone: (250) 376-2714
Fax: (250) 376-0834
1-800-665-4533

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2005, 12:33:36 PM »

you can try roche lake peterhope,stump lake or nicola to name a few they are all located on the old merrit to kamloops hwy  between merrit and kamloops.hope this helps because it sounds like you need a little R&R to mellow out a bit.
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

Rantalot

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2005, 06:02:40 PM »

sorry guys :-[ I was very bi#$y this morning when I woke up!I had my car busted into at a bodyshop awhile go and besides cleaning out my car the losers even stole my tire iron my tool to remove the lock nut and get this the INTERIOR LIGHT!!!!! >:(