Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Most pinks are coloured up September 10th!!  (Read 3164 times)

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
Most pinks are coloured up September 10th!!
« on: September 11, 2005, 12:11:58 AM »

Went down to brownsville today,saw just about everybody catching fish.Somehow I hooked around ten and lost ten ???.I wuzent to happy cuz i dident know wut i wuz doing wrong,i set the hook,i let him run and i reeled a bit of line.I jus dont kno wut i did wrong.Oh ya,all but one doe that I saw cuaght were colored.I dont kno wuts going on,they shouldent be colored this far up the river.I really dont know,any info would be great.Im gonna hed out there tomro as well.Good luc too all u fishermen :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 02:53:44 AM by Rodney »

jettabambino

• Old Timer
  • wanna banana?
Re: Most pinks are coloured up!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 12:13:22 AM »

holy english
see ya on the river

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 12:22:14 AM »

Well I am a teenager; therefore, I am on msn a bit and type with bad grammer because it is faster, I am also lazy on the computer.Sorry for any confusion.

cohokid

• Old Timer
  • 28 landed- 11 lost
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 12:30:33 AM »

hahahah lf i am the same as u every one is making fun of me for the same reason lol we should make a bad english fishing site. ;lol

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 02:47:00 AM »

An advice: Please don't use being a lazy teenager as an excuse for improper English. Great to see so many young, positive members who contribute greatly to the forum, but for you to gain respect from the older members, proper English usage is a start. :) We don't expect perfect grammar and spelling, but we expect to see an effort. It's the only way for you to grow and improve.

Back to the pink salmon colouring topic, it could have just been a few that happened to be hooked. Pink salmon around here are freshly entered from the ocean, the likelihood of them being coloured is small. Most of the fish we caught this week have been super fresh. So silver that we often had to double check just to make sure they were pinks.

pepsitrev

• Old Timer
  • my family and fishin are #1 in my life
Re: Most pinks are coloured up September 10th!!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 07:21:25 AM »

;D i second that one rod they are so chrome its hard to believe they are a pink. that is untill it lands on my bbq ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 12:05:27 PM »

I try my best on these sites to use proper english, if any of you guy's remember how bad i was last october well then that's not too good. Anyways I also type lazily on msn, but I type alot differently on all my fishing sites because i have been razzed quite a bit about my bad grammar in the past.

Your doing much better birdman keep it up.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 07:58:54 PM »

OK,I will try and start to use proper english from now on.Thanks for saying something,if you guys dident then people could be laughing at me behind my back,lol.