Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WCVI Fishing - The New Ride ROCKS!!!  (Read 2414 times)

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
WCVI Fishing - The New Ride ROCKS!!!
« on: September 06, 2005, 01:04:55 PM »

Well, the last three days spent afloat on the 24 foot Sea Ray Dream Weaver

certainly showed her name to be bang-on! She runs like a dream, and is certainly a VERY stable and quick ride (although it sure doesn't feel like you're going as quick as the GPS suggests!). The gear is all ready, the boat is now in for a minor servicing, and she's ready to fish. Given that it is so late in the season, we won't begin openly advertising fishing charters off the WCVI until targetting next spring. That said, the business and insurance is all finalized, so she's well covered for playing. And, as I'm still in the process of learning her intimately, I thought I would make an offer to FishBC & Fishing with Rod folks that may be interested in a day or two on the pond. Right now there are springs in the Inlet, and many offshore. Through the end of this month, there will be more and more coho sliding into both, and the action can be quite good. This area has seen coho up over 25 pounds from time to time, and there is indeed a reason we call them "Mental Coho"   ;D

So, if anyone from here is interested in getting out for some play time on the Real West Coast, drop me an Email or PM. For the next short while, I'm willing to entertain rates just barely above cost for Members of both sites. Down the road, we have developed rates for both sites that will be 10 to 15% off the standard depending on target species and locales. Watch for that in the next month or so

Certainly having FUN proving her, and wouldn't mind some company doing so...

Cheers,
Nog
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 01:08:44 PM by IronNoggin »

pepsitrev

• Old Timer
  • my family and fishin are #1 in my life
Re: WCVI Fishing - The New Ride ROCKS!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 03:26:06 PM »

:D nice craft glad you had fun ;D

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 11:21:44 AM »

Just wanted to say a LARGE thanks to those who have expressed interest! Looks like we'll be getting a few folks out there to chase some fishy dreams right soon. And while I realize the preferred rate is one of the main reasons the balance of the season is getting close to being booked, I just wanted to letcha know how much I appreciate that!

Cheers & Thanks!!
Nog

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 11:26:12 AM »

Hey Nog, congrat on the new venture. I would be over there right away if I am not so tied up over here, but one day... as I keep saying. :) Looking forward to hear more reports.