Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Salmon fishing neer T10.  (Read 8052 times)

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
Salmon fishing neer T10.
« on: September 02, 2005, 09:49:32 PM »

I havent herd anything about T10.Does anybody know anything bout it?Has anybody even fished in the chuck?Cuz it seems like all the reports are bout the rivers.

pepsitrev

• Old Timer
  • my family and fishin are #1 in my life
Re: Salmon fishing neer T10.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 08:24:24 AM »

??? huh you got me ???

FISHIN MAGICIAN

• Shut up an' Fish
    • Ocean Adventure Center
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 11:01:18 AM »

Was just viewing the area through binoculars. 1 person out there right now in a small boat. No other boats fishing the area.

"You go in the cage--The cage goes in the water- - Shark's in the water--Our shark-Farewell and Adieu to you fair Spanish ladies, Farewell and Adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies at Sea.." -Quint

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 12:40:18 PM »

HHmm I wonder why. Mabye cuz peeple are going for all the fish in the fraser. :-\

Straight Runner

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 02:05:29 PM »

Nice thing about T10 when it's happening in Sept is that there are big ones. I think it's best on a flood tide. Last Sept we got 5 one day then skunked the next day. I think they go there, hang a few days, then go up the river when the gittins good, and then none will be around for a few days. Aug 31 last week I got a spring there around 5pm. Sept 1 - the next day I got skunked there. Today Sept 3 I trolled from Sandheads to T10 8am to 10am and got skunked. The guides were there when I got there. Nothing was happening so I pulled up and left. I think the guides left right after I did, probably to Sandheads to kill an hour waiting for after the high. I bet they went back to T10 this afternoon for the flood.

Spudcote

• Old Timer
  • Let the big ones go
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 03:08:32 PM »

I'm heading out to the mouth of the cap tomorrow, I got home yesterday from a summer of fihsing, and what's the first thing i do when i get back ?  ::)

My dad has been doing well at the mouth of the cap lately, got a 10, a 30 (yes, that's right), and an 18.5 in 3 trips, and a bunch of other missed sets. All on anchovies or herring.

We will report the day's events tomrrow.
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Fish all day,
Make up lies.

See you all of the water,
Spudcote

FISHIN MAGICIAN

• Shut up an' Fish
    • Ocean Adventure Center
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 03:13:02 PM »

Really? That's pretty good. Interesting to see if it can hold on some fishing pressure then.

I suspect it's Fraser Springs moving around on the tide, it's a tad early, as we're just seeing the mid August RED SPRINGS just arriving about a week and a half ago.

"You go in the cage--The cage goes in the water- - Shark's in the water--Our shark-Farewell and Adieu to you fair Spanish ladies, Farewell and Adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies at Sea.." -Quint

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 10:32:12 PM »

Ok thnx  :).I think my dad and I are goin to fish around the tomro afternoon.Hope it gets good.