Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LOADS OF BROWNSVILLE PINKS!! September 1st  (Read 2777 times)

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
LOADS OF BROWNSVILLE PINKS!! September 1st
« on: September 01, 2005, 08:08:13 PM »

I went to the bar at about 10:00am and nothing until about2:45 :'(.The fisrt fish wuz cuaght by a guy a lil to the left of me,the second wuz next to him and both males,third one wuz caught by the first guys wife and this one wuz felmale.As it seemed to me ....THEY ARE HERE :).Then a little ways down two peeple hit to fish back to back.Then the guy next to me,named Ron, gave me a lil help by giving me a led weight and pink spinner(wut a nice guy) 8). Five casts after that i wuz into wut i thought wuz just a little pink,but as it got closer he soon saw me and I saw him(the biggen he wuz) and just let my reel have it by peeling a bit of my six pound test.AHHHH, It's some of the best music to my ears. A split second after he wuz swimming right on the side of the embankment my rod bent over :o. I finally got him close enough to Ron's net and he netted him,or is it a she  :-\, wen we pulled HER in i realized she wuz a beauty silver bullet 8). After that the fish just stop engulfing the hooks and were just nibbling and investagating the lures, even though there were salmon rising everywhere you looked,from five feet in front of yourself to the middle of the river. My ride arived a little while after and i went home to cook up a couple of big fillets for me and my house's main course of dinner. AND I HAVE TO SAY... IT WUZ DELISIOUS!! ;D ;D.   And I think it wuz a good fish for my first fraser pink salmon ;D ;D ;D.

YAY   MY FIRST FRASER RIVER PINK!!!!!!!![/color]

[/b]
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 08:56:16 PM by Rodney »

limit time

• http://www.svmatch.com/allusers/4/
Re: LOADS OF BROWNSVILLE PINKS!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 08:27:05 PM »

where is this elusive brownsvlle????

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »

ya well my only ride to go fishing on thr river till skool starts in in the morning so i might as well chill out there and spin for a while and wait.I mainly go for pinks cuz there usually eesy to catch but there reely aggresive therefore they put up a good fight ;D

redtide

• Old Timer
  • catch anything?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:47:43 PM »

a word of caution...brownsville is a very busy bar to fish when pinks are here. don't expect to get the best spot as there will be a lot of people from now and the next few weeks over there.

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 08:53:29 PM »

ya thats true but my only ride drops me off at about 7 everytime i go out so ill usually get a fare spot, but yes its goin to be very busy..thnx for the info

limit time

• http://www.svmatch.com/allusers/4/
Re: LOADS OF BROWNSVILLE PINKS!! September 1st
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 09:09:41 PM »

hey thanks 4 the info.

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
Re: LOADS OF BROWNSVILLE PINKS!! September 1st
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 09:11:57 PM »

No probs  :)