Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NFL  (Read 6414 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
NFL
« on: October 12, 2004, 09:36:45 PM »

Anyone here an NFL fan. I am diehard and have Sunday Ticket so I can watch all my 4-1 Broncos games. They have all been great games so far to and come down to the wire. They should be 5-0 if it wasnt for Griffins fumble with under a min to go against the Jags. what is everyones favorite teams? I am also a big Seahawks fan but right now after Sunday I have to hang my head a bit after that dreadful loss.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

bigguy

• Old Timer
  • what?? You want me to GET OUT and go fishing?
Re: NFL
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 11:17:50 PM »

May be a few more losses for Seattle as they play a tougher schedule!  I like Seattle as I lived there for 14 years but the Pats are my team.  Been rooting (voting, Canadian)  for them since the early 70's during all those years of butt kicking! Loved the helmets!  Both teams will make the playoffs might be neat to see a Pat/Seahwk super bowl!

Koho

• I'm an alpaca!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 01:01:34 PM »

Looks like Rice is headed to the Hawks.  What impact will this Hall of Famer make to the Hawks offense?  Could be great timing as Koren Robinson may be suspended for 4 games because of substance abuse

I lost big bucks on the Pats when they lost to the Bears in '86 Super Bowl  :( ;D
"I'm having fish tonight!"  -Bruce, the Shark in Finding Nemo.

bigguy

• Old Timer
  • what?? You want me to GET OUT and go fishing?
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 10:57:04 PM »

Should have never bet, they fluked into that one and the bears were THE BEARS!  I hated those guys!  Rice might show some leadership as a vet which these guys need!

Koho

• I'm an alpaca!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 08:43:07 AM »

Rice can show the rest how to catch a ball.  And good for him to get Legend Largent's blessing on wearing #80.
"I'm having fish tonight!"  -Bruce, the Shark in Finding Nemo.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 08:50:04 PM »

You are telling me between Jackson and Robinson you would think one of them could freakin catch!!! Poor Hasselbeck everytime one of them drops an easy pass you see him cringe thats got to be frustrating for a QB.

It was an ALMOST great comeback for the Hawks on Sunday. Well my Broncos are 5-1 now and winning with the #1 ranked defense. Broncos are on Monday night next week against the Bungals. Yes they are back to being the Bungals now they need to put Kitna back in otherwise their season is done. I could go on and on about football but will leave it at that.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family