Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: November Fishing?  (Read 1656 times)

Phronesis

November Fishing?
« on: November 17, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »

I know the fraser is open for Coho, but its also non-existent, wondering if there is still any hopes of coarse fishing anywhere in lower mainland? I would've tried everywhere but will have only little time to put in since im taking my Dad.

Does Ambleside fishing pier produce this time of the year? or does SMB fishing at Cultus lake still productive? Thanks

Darko

• Old Timer
Re: November Fishing?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 11:53:35 AM »

I assume coarse fishing will be slow due to cold water but I think trout fishing in local lakes should still produce.
if you ain't fishin, you ain't livin

Phronesis

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 11:56:54 AM »

I assume coarse fishing will be slow due to cold water but I think trout fishing in local lakes should still produce.

Thanks Darko, that is my backup plan

vancook

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 12:22:09 PM »

I know the fraser is open for Coho, but its also non-existent, wondering if there is still any hopes of coarse fishing anywhere in lower mainland? I would've tried everywhere but will have only little time to put in since im taking my Dad.

Does Ambleside fishing pier produce this time of the year? or does SMB fishing at Cultus lake still productive? Thanks

I think you can still catch flounder off the ambleside pier at this time of year

Phronesis

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 08:53:48 PM »

I think you can still catch flounder off the ambleside pier at this time of year
Nice, thank you.