Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Free, old fishing and hunting magazines, lots of them!  (Read 1208 times)

Dave

• Old Timer
Free, old fishing and hunting magazines, lots of them!
« on: April 10, 2020, 07:17:10 AM »

To help beat the Covid blues, I have well over 150 fishing and outdoor magazines I would like to give away … these include Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, Sports Afield, Flyfisherman, American Angler, etc, and British angling mags like Trout and Salmon.  These date from 50’s to app 2000, mostly obtained from flea markets and garage sales over the years, and are a treasure of past “legends” in the outdoor writers magazine market.  Guys like Jack O’Connor, Ted Trueblood, A.J. McLane, the list goes on.

As well as the above I have, again free, about 75 antique fishing tackle collector magazines, everything from English and American cane rods, reels, lures, creels art, etc.  Anyone collecting fishing tackle will find these invaluable for appraising the valu of tackle.  And to dream of owning.

These are for pickup only, Chilliwack area.  Social distancing protocols will be followed, private message me if interested.

firebird

Re: Free, old fishing and hunting magazines, lots of them!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 07:47:12 AM »

I'll take em Dave

Dave

• Old Timer
Re: Free, old fishing and hunting magazines, lots of them!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 07:59:32 AM »

Magazines are now gone to 2 very good homes, happy reading!