Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: daily quota on chinook?  (Read 7222 times)

bobby b

Re: daily quota on chinook?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 11:12:04 PM »

I guess it really comes down to common sense and respect... if you got your limit on any system, marked any required species on your license as required, then you go to another system and are at all unsure if you can keep any more...then don't.

Im happy to just go home with my fish(es). I wouldn't want to haul fish around with me all day anyway..

milo

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 02:40:16 PM »

I guess it really comes down to common sense and respect... if you got your limit on any system, marked any required species on your license as required, then you go to another system and are at all unsure if you can keep any more...then don't.

Im happy to just go home with my fish(es). I wouldn't want to haul fish around with me all day anyway..

Common sense and respect vary from person to person. Do people really need to keep their limit every time they catch it?

Someone much smarter than me once said: Sound ethics is when you give more than the minimum required and take less than the maximum allowed.

dnibbles

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 03:53:38 PM »

Common sense and respect vary from person to person. Do people really need to keep their limit every time they catch it?

Someone much smarter than me once said: Sound ethics is when you give more than the minimum required and take less than the maximum allowed.

They are hatchery fish. They are made to be caught. There is nothing unethical about taking home your limit of hatchery fish if the regulations allow it.