Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SOLD: Please delete-Fishcat Scout and accessories  (Read 588 times)

ThatDeafGuy

SOLD: Please delete-Fishcat Scout and accessories
« on: December 07, 2015, 04:50:42 PM »

I am selling my Fishcat Scout $700, used only 3 times.

Bought it for $650 and added the following accessories:
-Outcast Double Action hand pump
-2 Scotty Fly Rod holders
-Scotty Anchor lock along with Scotty glue on pad for inflatables
-10 lb diamond head anchor
-3/8ths inch rope at 50' length
-Pro-Tac Xstream kick fins

Included in the pontoon is a patch kit (pictured) and 2X summit 2 valves for inflating the pontoon. Can't lose this important piece!

Here is a link to a website where you can check out all the features of the pontoon: http://www.outcastboats.com/frameless/fish-cat-scout.asp

$700 includes everything mentioned above. If you are only interested in the pontoon then I am willing to part with it for $550. I loved using the pontoon and it was so effective in getting around the lake. Not to mention it is a frameless pontoon so very storage friendly! It is only 35 pounds which makes carrying it to the water very easy and packs up very nicely into the trunk of a small car. I haven't read any negative reviews on this pontoon, I am only selling it because I have 4 boats, so something has to go!

Contact me back on IM or here, I will reply very quickly.

Thanks!

Link to Craigslist posting with photos included:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/5350090521.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:58:48 PM by ThatDeafGuy »
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.

ThatDeafGuy

Re: FS: Fishcat Scout and accessories
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 01:50:57 PM »

Price reduced!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.