Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LOST Camera at Nahatlatch R or Boston Bar  (Read 2983 times)

firebird

LOST Camera at Nahatlatch R or Boston Bar
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:39:05 AM »

Lost it on Friday, March 27 either at North Side near mouth or along the road to mouth if it was left on vehicle. Orange Nikon Coolpix.

Could have jumped out of vehicle into parking lot at store in Boston Bar too  ;)

Dave

• Old Timer
Re: LOST Camera at Nahatlatch R or Boston Bar
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 04:27:43 PM »

Would love to see the pics on that camera ;)  Hope you get it back Mike.

firebird

Re: LOST (Now Found) Camera at Nahatlatch R or Boston Bar
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »

Just got back from 3 days mostly off grid to hear my camera is at Lillooet RCMP  :) They tracked me down from my brother's licence plate on a photo  8)

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 08:33:05 PM »

Wow! RCMP don't often get the credit they're due ... Happy for ya bud! but still want to see the pics ;D

firebird

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:44:50 PM »

A couple of details the RCMP constable forgot to mention were that the camera and case might have been run over by a vehicle and left outside in rain for a while  ;D

It came through well though. The case is a little scuffed and pitted and the decorative orange facing of the camera is banged up and loose. Everything seemed to work fine until it acted up while scrolling through photos. I got an memory card error message and things started flashing before I turned it off. I pulled the card out and noticed a bit of moisture on it. I wiped it off and put it back in and all was well. I've left it opened up to dry for a while. Should be fine and it has a lot of character now  8)