Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Life changing fishing moments  (Read 1818 times)

riptide

Life changing fishing moments
« on: November 22, 2014, 11:38:05 AM »

Watching Carl and Alex and their 10 day BC fishing adventure , capped with a massive sturgeon , can't help thinking that it was probably a life changing moment for them and possibly all involved . They all look blown away , happy , high fiving . You can almost see what they're thinking ....The lads , " this is the best ever, we'll never top this . Rod " Man , I really did a good thing here " Carlos "Wicked , best free day of fishing I ever had ." Lang , possibly the most ecstatic ," Damm , I'm good or Here come the clients " ...kidding of course . Made me think back  to my many moments on the water or river that definitely made me look around at the surroundings and the friends or family I was with and thought could it get any better . First steelhead , trophy halibut  , marlin , limit coho days , all have  a special memory , don't know if they altered my course in life , but at those moments life and time stood still . What's yours ?
Fishing is not a matter of life or death ...it's more important than that

Silex-user

Re: Life changing fishing moments
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »

Watching Carl and Alex and their 10 day BC fishing adventure , capped with a massive sturgeon , can't help thinking that it was probably a life changing moment for them and possibly all involved . They all look blown away , happy , high fiving . You can almost see what they're thinking ....The lads , " this is the best ever, we'll never top this . Rod " Man , I really did a good thing here " Carlos "Wicked , best free day of fishing I ever had ." Lang , possibly the most ecstatic ," Damm , I'm good or Here come the clients " ...kidding of course . Made me think back  to my many moments on the water or river that definitely made me look around at the surroundings and the friends or family I was with and thought could it get any better . First steelhead , trophy halibut  , marlin , limit coho days , all have  a special memory , don't know if they altered my course in life , but at those moments life and time stood still . What's yours ?

2X....special memories. ;)

Silex-user