Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rivers, Streams and Creeks.  (Read 4438 times)

A Frayed Knot

Rivers, Streams and Creeks.
« on: November 11, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »

We all came across this lovely sight.

For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish.

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
Re: Rivers, Streams and Creeks.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »

Nice.  I see that there are probably about 5-10 chum carcasses in deer lake this year too!  Always good to see fish in the smaller streams.

A Frayed Knot

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 04:48:48 PM »

Thanks, I've really taken to taking more pictures now a days, now if I can just find a real camera and not an iphone. Haha.
For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish.

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 09:02:34 AM »

The best camera is the one you have with you! :)  Sometimes it's more convenient use a small point and shoot instead of a larger camera... In which case - if that's what you have with you, it's far better than the camera that's sitting at home. :D

A Frayed Knot

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »

That is very true! I wasn't planning anything terribly bulky, granted I have not done much research on it either. But I thought about just a small water proof camera, I am a bit on the clumsy side at times! Lol, I would hate to lose my phone because I didn't have an alternative.

I will get around to posting more pictures I have taken since my fishing season is done. Curling and Work :D