Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Huge Thanks to Trophy Tackle  (Read 5263 times)

Golfer

A Huge Thanks to Trophy Tackle
« on: October 27, 2014, 06:17:37 PM »

I'm going to share my experience with trophy tackle's excellent customer service. 

I was fishing a brand new trophy tackle spinner, and the clevis broke thus causing the blade to fall off.  I sent trophy tackle a picture and explained what happened. I only asked for a new blade, clevis and a wire shaft, so I could build my spinner. Not only did they email me back within an hour and told me they would promptly send me a replacement.  I received my package from them today, and it included 5 sets of spare parts and THREE free spinners. 

I can't believe how well they treat their customers.  This is how a business should be run, they have won me over as a customer for life. 

If you need spinners, order from these guys, they are the best.

Service like this is a rarity these days.

Anyways, this is the end my thanks, just thought I would give these guys some praise for their great work and service.

Owen
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 06:11:43 PM by Golfer »

DionJL

• Old Timer
Re: A Huge Thanks to Trophy Tackle
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »

I've spent a fair bit on Trophy Tackle spoons and spinners over the past month and I am also impressed with the service. Not only do they respond to emails very promptly but they pick and ship orders right away. Most of the time it's 2-3 days to receive a shipment after ordering.

DRP79

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »

I will echo this. On Saturday I had a nice/lucky coho slip away when a hook came off the spoon I was using as I tailed the fish. I let them know when I got home on Saturday so I wouldnt forget and got a response in about an hour, on a Saturday evening and are going above and beyond. Customer service this good needs to be praised cause its rare. Almost everything I have hooked so far this year has been on a Trophy (R&B) spoon or spinner and I will be making an order in the very near future.

Tenz85

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 08:23:55 PM »

+1 !!!

zap brannigan

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

awesome gear.

Hambone

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 09:05:27 PM »

Very good gear and customer service..... As good as it gets.

~IvAn~

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 09:09:04 PM »

Bought a bunch of these spinners from Michael and he also included a bunch of free spinners, spoons and hooks! Awesome stuff !!

Tangles

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 11:55:01 PM »

I also have nothing but great experience with their service and products. Keep it up guys!
Just loaded last week and was excited to find a few extras added too!

Trophy Tackle

• Trophy Tackle
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 03:20:13 AM »

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone!  And a big thank you to Golfer and DRP79 for your understanding and gracious handling of the issues you experienced.  As a new business, reviews and word of mouth are extremely important.  Reading this and hearing your successes is truly satisfying and rewarding. 

We strive to provide highest quality products and customer service possible.  I want to offer nothing less than what I would expect as a customer.   Your feedback and suggestions are extremely valuable.  It alerts us of any possible problems and allows us to make improvements.  I spent a good portion of the weekend testing, checking and double checking clevises and hooks.  Our staff, all avid anglers and close friends, were also put on alert.

If you have any questions, suggestions or experience any problems with our products please do not hesitate to contact us.

- Michal

banx

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:40:00 AM »

I have to agree 10x on the customer service. Replying to emails was quick. and he was willing to make me a black on black spinner that I could never find anywhere else.  Free spinners in my package too.   Thanks again Michal.

and of course it works.

black on black for a spooked jack.

Troutman

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 11:11:28 AM »

Gotta agree their stuff works. My friend and I limit out on Sunday and my friend went back today and limit out in 2 hours.

Stewie

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 09:17:42 PM »

Love trophy tackle products. Other companies should follow trophy tackles customer service motto. Nice to see someone actually back their product.