Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thinking of ...  (Read 18283 times)

clarkii

• Old Timer
Re: Thinking of ...
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »

Well it isn't stealth....

Specially as the clear was behind the t material    :D

A Frayed Knot

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 07:54:34 PM »

Lol I know right!

The only conclusion I could come up with that satisfied me for an answer was I was trolling some flies up at jones lake and skaha lake this past summer.
Just me, my pipe, my game of thrones and Glenmorangie 25 Year Old Quarter Century. Probably why I'll be single for the rest of my life, LOL.
Not because of the single malt or the pipe but because I could easily spend 10hrs of my day fishing without breaking a sweat and I do. Most guys aren't man enough to keep up! If its not fishing, its camping or hiking, I don't go often, I just go for extended periods of time. I digress however.
I went to sea run to get some advice to see if it happened to be my casting or how I rigged my switch rod rod, turned out to be the line.  :P

Now I am waiting for my new spey rod!
For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish.

clarkii

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2014, 01:50:42 PM »

Sweet!  I am eagerly awaiting spey season!

A Frayed Knot

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014, 01:58:56 PM »

Everyday is spey season I think!
I took a drive to the coquitlam river, its pretty baron this year. I hope the eggs survived and we'll see pinks next year. It had a pretty awesome run, but that river feels to small to spey :( would have been nice though!

For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish.