Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dad is comming from Tennessee!  (Read 1410 times)

J

Dad is comming from Tennessee!
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:05:21 PM »

Hello,
New to the area. I have fished chilliwack vedder river a few times with no luck. I was curious to see if you all had any ideas of where I could take my father freshwater fishing this time of the year. He is use to bass fishing from a boat so I would love to hit a river. This area is beautiful and thought it would be a nice change for him to do some mountain fishing. I am still trying to figure out the pattern of where to hit different times during the year. He is coming to tomorrow and will be here for a week. Thanks for any input.
J

riptide

Re: Dad is comming from Tennessee!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:57:14 PM »

If you have already fished the Vedder stay on it , fish the crossing and up . Your Dad will see a river , mountains , and hopefully a fish or two . Bulls , resident bows or if the stars align a B.C. steelie . Stop in at Freds , get your Dads licence in order , buy a bit of gear and I'm sure they will lead you in the right direction . All in all it's a day spent with your ol' man on the river can't beat that . Good luck
Fishing is not a matter of life or death ...it's more important than that

J

Re: Dad is comming from Tennessee!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »

Thanks,
I was thinking the same thing. You are right, day spent on the river with good company is hard to beat.
J