Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 10 Pages !!!  (Read 4606 times)

Spudcote

• Old Timer
  • Let the big ones go
10 Pages !!!
« on: June 09, 2004, 08:56:26 PM »

Well done guys...you managed to reach a 10 page thread concerning conservation and almost accomplished something that could have a big effect on the future of a river...too bad there was somewhat of a loop-hole

This shows that not only has Rod created a great ste with fishing info, but also a site devoted to the conservation of fishing locations and the general environment.

Congrats to Rod and to everyone else for showing an interst in the future of the sport.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 08:58:42 PM by Spudcote »
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Fish all day,
Make up lies.

See you all of the water,
Spudcote

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
Re:10 Pages !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 08:57:50 PM »

The intentions were great, couldnt of said it better myself. Didnt get off topic.......too much ;)

ham

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 10:28:31 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 10:29:13 PM »

Check out FishBC, 117 replies about this topic!!!!!!!!!

ham

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 10:39:20 PM »

Hey trout could you please give me an address

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2004, 10:43:05 PM »

otto

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2004, 10:54:49 PM »

well, just spent 20 minutes poring over the F***BC site and the post about last night.................seems to be a pretty hot issue, however i resent being called a "redneck", "beer drinking goon", "violent lynch mob' or whatever else we were painted as.  :-X

to clarify:
- yes my neck is red (i shave with a straight razor and get sunburned easily)
- beer drinking goon? only when my buddy and his UK Marine Corps unit comes into to town for a little R & R, in the hockey rink!!
- but a violent lynch mob???, that one i don't get...........seems to me that we were the calmest people on the river yesterday. yes, animated discussions were held, but we observed and recorded the events, rather that turning "into a violent lynch mob" as we have been painted on another forum.

work together people, this forum, that forum, and yes even that other forum....we can all work to preserve the fishing in BC, for EVERYONE, locals, natives, tourists, bears, aliens, eagles, etc.... 8)