Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: RCMP On The Vedder  (Read 11136 times)

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
Re:RCMP On The Vedder
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2004, 06:34:15 PM »

Nice work Chris, keep it up!!!

otto

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2004, 06:36:20 PM »

other than the issues in my las post, excellent work Chris. that was a helluva effort to bring those officials together, and then to get them out on the water. cheers!!  :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2004, 08:05:40 AM »

the problem is though that we do not leave anything in our vehicles. of all the vehicles that get broken into, 98 percent were empty, not even spare change in the truck. but that does'nt seem to matter (leaving your vehicle empty), because then your vehicle gets completely vandalized, (seatrs ripped, wires pulled, bvroken glass etc)...............how do they paln to address that side of things?
I did not know it was that such a high of perentage of there being nothing of value was in the cars in these incidents.

I quess then we have to exam the options of anti theft devices on the steering column, alarm systems and keep a very close eye on our fellow anglers cars. Too bad our society of today is forcing us to take such precautions.

In the good old days you did not even have to lock your car or for that matter your house but even with all its short coming we most likely live in the best country and Province in the world. Where can I fish so many diferent places in a week or for that matter in a year.

A little humor on this subject, maybe: Bring in Tie Domi, get one of those flame throwing cars that gives the culprits a bit of a sunburn when they open the door or maybe a FWR bait car. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 08:06:49 AM by chris gadsden »

otto

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2004, 01:37:22 PM »

yea, i rememebr (and im not that far in my 32 years), leaving the house unlocked and the keys in the truck when i went fishing where i grew up. times have changed. 2 alarms on the truck, an ignition lock cover plate, club, brake lock solenoid, fuel cuttoff switch(s), starter kill, battery isolater, alarm backup battery.....and the list goes on.
 :-\ :-\