Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: North American Loch-Style Fly Fishing Championships June 20th - Need a favour...  (Read 1987 times)

Todd Oishi

• Maple Ridge, BC
    • Innovative Fly Fisher

Thanks to all of you that have committed to providing boats to the competition sessions of the North American Loch-Style Fly Fishing Championships that are being held on Tunkwa Lake and the Trojan Pond. This simply wouldn't be possible without your help and generosity!  :)

We've got the boats covered for the sessions at the Trojan Pond (Sessions 2-5), but we're still short on boats for Day 1 on Tunkwa Lake for the Official Practice Session and Session 1. Please let me know if you have any contacts or know of any locals that might be willing to loan/supply a boat with a 9.9 or smaller motor, for the Official Practice Session and Session 1 at Tunkwa Lake on Thursday, June 20th (we'll need it just for a single day on Tunkwa Lake).

If you're able to help us, please respond here or email me at: info@innovativeflyfisher.com

Thank-you for your consideration on this matter,
Todd
>>>http://innovativeflyfisher.com/forum<<<

For me, the quality of a trout is not measured in pounds and inches, but rather by the journey and circumstances that allowed our paths to cross...