Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FOUND: Fly rod...  (Read 2572 times)

Ribwart

FOUND: Fly rod...
« on: February 18, 2013, 12:21:06 PM »

Hello everyone,

It's a rare thing indeed for me to post here at FWR, I hope everyone is enjoying their steelhead season and not giving Rod too much of a hard time.

Getting right down to business.

It always sucks when you somehow lose or break a rod...and I always hope that if it happens to me somehow some angler somewhere posts something like this on a forum or in a shop and I see it and get it back.

So, here goes.....

I found a fly rod today, if you have lost one recently and can give me all of the details, specific to make, model, where you lost it, etc, then you may just be in luck.

Please contact me via private message only, I can be reached at BCFishingreports.com, the other best fishing forum on the world wide web.  ;)

Please feel free to pm me there with the details.

Thanks,

Rib
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:28:44 PM by Ribwart »

Ribwart

Re: FOUND: Fly rod...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »

Hahaha Rod, too funny...you've set up any posted links to be censored and they are automatically edited to break the links and they only show up as "another site.com"...

Well for anyone who has lost a fly rod recently, you can reach me at BCFR, (figure out where that is, or ask Rodney Hsu to tell you)...contact me there, provide me with the details of what you lost and where, and if it's the right one, we'll get it back to you.

(By the way Rod...I saw your email and request from a while back, my apologies for the delay in responding, check your inbox.)

Cheers,

Ribby
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:49:35 PM by Ribwart »

carlosromerovan

Re: FOUND: Fly rod...
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »

thanks for posting this.. I just email you...