Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Whitetail  (Read 3457 times)

mr.steelheader

• That's not a snag!!!
Whitetail
« on: February 17, 2013, 03:04:04 PM »

Hey guys just wondering and i know how people feel about giving there good areas out belive me we are the same way but if anyone could give me some advice on a good whitetail region in Northern BC it would be much appriciated me and my dad pulled a draw for mosse out of region 6-7 2 years ago whitetail were open in there but didnt seem to see any not even there tracks!!! so if someone could help me out and on what time to  go that would be great! thanks!

Good fishing and tight lines

Humpy

Re: Whitetail
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 08:38:36 PM »

Hi, I'm not very familiar with northern b.c. whitetails but we were by PG and Williams Lake and didn't see a single whitetail. From my experience I think you would be better off in the Kootenays. There are a lot of good areas in the Kootenays for whitetails. We were by Castlegar this year and saw some does. Region 3 also has some whitetails. I've heard of good whitetails in region 8 too.  
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:42:23 PM by Humpy »
Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

mr.steelheader

• That's not a snag!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »

Hi thanks for the comeback yeah I was hoping to stay away from region 8 it will be my last resort but thanks for the comeback!!
Good fishing and tight lines

Humpy

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 03:16:33 PM »

Region 3 and 4 have to be one of the best for whitetails. You could try region 7b, I'm sure it has some whitetails.
Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.