Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 991 times)

hawg hunter

SOLD
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »

For sale is a lightly used Salmon Bougle MKIV. Reel is in great condition with very minor marks to the reel and one scratch on the face plate. Comes with Black leather hardy zipper case and fresh backing that has been used once. Line not included. Only selling as it looks like I will having to have shoulder surgery and could be some time before this gets used.
$795 plus shipping of $15 in North America. Others at actual shipping cost.

For sale is a Hardy Bougle MKIV 3 ¾. This reel is mint in unused condition. Complete with original blue hardy zipper pouch and Hardy Box.  $725 plus $15 shipping in North America. Only selling as it looks like I will having to have shoulder surgery and could be some time before this gets used.

Meiser 10-12 spey reel. Brand new with pouch, box and fresh unused backing. Bought this for a back up reel for a trip I just came back from. Reel didn’t used. $235 plus $15 shipping in North America. Only selling as it looks like I will having to have shoulder surgery and could be some time before these get used.

Hardy Perfect 3 7/8. Circa 1950’s. Reel is in great working order with typical wear from use over the years. Foot has been filed slightly. $415 plus shipping $15 in North America.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:36:46 PM by hawg hunter »
Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish.  ~Roderick Haig-Brown