Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: looking for tops section  (Read 1250 times)

SteelheadAdict

looking for tops section
« on: January 26, 2013, 05:56:25 PM »

looking for the tops section of a 2 peace dragon fly 6weight comment send me an email at CohenTying@gmail.com or text at 778-878-2592

SteelheadAdict

Re: looking for tops section
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 09:01:35 PM »

dump

Ken D

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »

Hi....any sports store carrying Redl, ought to be able to get you the tip section. Here, the shop asks for a mere 30.00, for most Redl replacement sections, which covers the cost of a mailout, and not much in it (past that) for either the store, or the supplier.  If you live near Abbotsford, you could visit Mike's reel, who has a large collection of odds and sods in the lobby.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:58:22 AM by Ken D »

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »

Yup I believe for $20 you get a new top piece from a local tackle shop that carries dragon fly, otherwise just call Redl.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

SteelheadAdict

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »

alright my cousin is about 10 now and i figuerd i give him his first fly rod no brother to pass it on to so im gona give him that a new amunsdun reel with 2 spool one with floating ad one clear sink all rio and a couple tips for his birthday hope he like sit lol