Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1032 Lowe  (Read 1266 times)

Pat AV

1032 Lowe
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:59:20 AM »

I have a Lowe 1032 that I need to move as I have another boat on the way looking to get $450 out of it comes totally kitted out. Located in PG for sale now but I can bring it down to the LML at March break.

I weigh 220 and have average balance I have no problem casting out of this boat. I would suggest keeping it under a 6 pack though while standing to cast.

Here are pictures of the boat when I bought it a few years ago the pictures show it in 10/10 condition it has been well used since then and is now in 8/10 condition

Comes with: at least 4 scotty mounts, 1 anchor puller, 2 rod holders, custom built floor and carpet, oars, one swivel seat and 2 seat mounts

Also has a set up to allow you to put the motor battery at the front for superior weight balance in the boat.

Great little starter boat for someone who is sick of freezing in a float tube and just wants a nice little affordable ready to fish unit.
Like STS pics? Check out my gallery at http://gallery.flybc.ca/patav

tnt

Re: 1032 Lowe
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »

Pat ill take it. Send me your email so we can make arrangements.
Just because you have a pin rod doesnt mean you know how to fish it.....

Pat AV

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 12:07:34 PM »

Thomas it is yours, you beat another guy by half an hour, I'll send you an email.
Like STS pics? Check out my gallery at http://gallery.flybc.ca/patav

riley dog

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:14:45 AM »

Hi Pat.

Did this sale ever take place back in January? If not i would like to pursue it now. let me know.
Best regards.