Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FS: BARE breathable waders  (Read 2716 times)

bcguy

FS: BARE breathable waders
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »

Selling a pair of Bare breathable waders (Adams), bought last fall.
Size: Large

(1) season of use (Salmon and Steelhead), excellent shape, no leaks, or visual imperfections.

This model of wader retails for $329.95 plus taxes

Selling price: 225.00 obo

See link below for colour/specs, and sizing chart etc

http://www.baresports.com/en-CA/Fishing/Products/Waders/Adams/Mens

"It seems clear beyond the possibility of argument that any given generation of men can have only a lease, not ownership, of the earth; and one essential term of the lease is that the earth be handed on to the next generation with unimpaired potentialities. This is the conservationist's concern"-RHB

purple monster

Re: FS: BARE breathable waders
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »

looking for a friend in the market.   where about are you located if they are still available.   I conclude that there is no leaks.

Tex

• Old Timer
  • Water...
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 01:02:01 PM »

looking for a friend in the market.   where about are you located if they are still available.   I conclude that there is no leaks.

You don't have to "conclude" anything, it's right there in the original post:

Selling a pair of Bare breathable waders (Adams), bought last fall.
Size: Large

(1) season of use (Salmon and Steelhead), excellent shape, no leaks, or visual imperfections.

bcguy

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 04:00:47 PM »

Yes, they are still available, and there are no leaks, they are in nice shape

I am located just east of Fort Langley
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:03:04 PM by bcguy »
"It seems clear beyond the possibility of argument that any given generation of men can have only a lease, not ownership, of the earth; and one essential term of the lease is that the earth be handed on to the next generation with unimpaired potentialities. This is the conservationist's concern"-RHB

bcguy

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »

I would like to get rid of these waders to supplement my revenue in pursuit of my fishing addiction ;)
Am open to reasonable offers

purple monster

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 09:15:06 AM »

my friend is very interested, but working all weekend 6am to 6pm and off for 3 days on Monday.  How can we arrange to view, night or next week???

bcguy

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 10:12:40 AM »

Shoot me an email, and we can set up a time so you can have a look at them

purple monster

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »

email came back,  unable to deliver.   Can you forward one to my email and see what happen

bcguy

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 10:48:43 AM »

purple monster

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2013, 11:20:44 AM »

email sent

Taboo

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 01:10:37 PM »

Still available?  My waders blew a leak and am in need of a new pair ASAP!  Thx.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:15:53 PM by Taboo »

bcguy

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 07:08:12 PM »

Yes, still available, shoot me an email

Taboo

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 08:12:31 PM »

As per above poster, email to that address failed:

dginther@telus.net
An error occurred while trying to deliver this message to the recipient's e-mail address. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator

Tried again just now...seems your email address in your profile is set as "dginther@telus.net.com"???

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:18:14 PM by Taboo »

Taboo

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 08:04:18 PM »

Hello, didn't hear back from you on my last email...  Amazon.com has these waders (new) for 229: http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Vedder-Light-weight-Breathable-Fishing/dp/B007XAM5ZI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=21CSGNZWLS5Q5&coliid=ICNXT4HR3N1AL

Still interested if you are!  Thanks....

bcguy

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 05:29:45 AM »

Hello, didn't hear back from you on my last email...  Amazon.com has these waders (new) for 229: http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Vedder-Light-weight-Breathable-Fishing/dp/B007XAM5ZI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=21CSGNZWLS5Q5&coliid=ICNXT4HR3N1AL

Still interested if you are!  Thanks....

Those are the Veddars, Bares entry level wader, the Adams I am selling are a step up