Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Salmon and Steelhead Spinners  (Read 3763 times)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Salmon and Steelhead Spinners
« on: July 12, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »

Well it is time to stock up on some really nice spinners.

These are custom made by me using a professional wire former. As you can see these are pretty much the same as the vibrax blue fox but they are half the price. They come in 2 sizes for the blue blades but only one size for the gold and silver blades. The sizes that I have for the blue blades are size 3 and 5 and for the silver and gold it is size 4. Please look at the picture to see which ones you would like. These are $4.00each or 8 for $30

Located in Maple Ridge

These are custom made by me using a professional wire former. They are made using a size 4 Indiana blade and a size 1 to 1/0 hook. You have the choice between 2 types of beads, either a Glow bead or a regular bead. The colors I have for the glow beads are: Red, Blue, Chartreuse and White. For the regular bead you have the choice of: steelhead red, steelhead orange, green, orange, speckled red, speckled orange and speckled chartreuse.
These are $2.00 each or 11 for $20.00
Here are a few pictures of the spinners

Located in Maple Ridge
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:51:00 PM by Geff_t »

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Geff_t

• Old Timer
Re: Salmon and Steelhead Spinners
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 11:32:11 AM »

Time to stock up before it's too late

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 12:35:25 PM »

Salmon season is only a few weeks away so stock up now.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »

I have now added a new picture with the bell airbrushed in the blue.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 11:32:15 AM »

Coho have started to show up so you better get prepared and stock up on some spinners.

prairiefire

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 01:43:44 PM »

Bump for some nice stuff!!! :)
"Assholes are like opinions, everybody got to have one."-Method Man

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 04:33:50 PM »

Well the coho are here and I still have some spinners to help you get into them. ;D

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »

Rain is coming, dont miss out, stock up before they are all gone.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 08:18:50 PM »

Finally got my french blades in so if you want to have a French blade instead of Indiana just let me know and it can now be made up. Here is a picture of a Blue fox that I just did up.

These are $4 each or 8 for $30. This is almost half off retail price.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 09:25:34 PM »

The rivers are now really starting to fill up with this rain so now is the time to stock up on some spinners before it is too late.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »

There sure are alot of coho in the rivers so you better get stocked up before these are all gone.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »

These are made from top quality components and I can make special orders. So if you see something that you would like let me know. Don't forget these work out to be cheaper then if you made them yourself.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 06:07:16 PM »

Coho season is still going strong, buy your spinners now.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 10:07:02 PM »

Bump for the steelhead season.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 11:30:00 PM »

Time to stock up, the steelhead are coming.