Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder Break in  (Read 19091 times)

danf

Re: Vedder Break in
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »

had my front door lock punched out, in the lickman rd parking lot today. nothing was stolen because there was nothing to steal in it oh well it's just frustrating.

I never lock my doors, never leave anything in the car (except in the locked trunk), and use an alarm with ignition disable.  No broken glass so far...

farky

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2011, 03:50:16 PM »

First time i have ever had it happen to me, so like you said from now on nothing in the car period. From now on the doors are open.nothing in the trunk either as all they would have to do is hit the button. Even carry the insurance papers in my wallet , the car has a passive immobilizer from the factory,plus the bright side of that is you will never lock yourself out of your car.

silex

• VE7SL
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »

This is what happens when we allow judges to be social engineers. We must demand that we have judges sentence people under very specific guidelines and they are to be held accountable for the results of their actions, as would any other professional. When do you ever see a judges or JP's name and face in the media? we hear lots about the descision but no identity, perhaps if they were seen in the social light ,they would be less likly to be as leanient on the scum. They are our employees!

It might be fun to see judges having to be elected as in the U.S....certainly more accountability I think. I particularly like the work of 'Maximum Bob' :-)