Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A message for the guy in the red jacket and tilly hat at peach rd yesterday  (Read 8505 times)

MIKE1

Message to guy in Red Mecc jacket and tilley hat with gold bait casting reel and green rod, dark bown mustache and jeans that left when I was in the outhouse.

If you want to make racist remarks loud enough for non white joggers to hear Stay at home.

If you think that just because I'm engaged to a Chinese girl I'm an idiot and that I should "wise up" and tell your buddies in front of me that I'm an idiot. Stay home.

If you have a problem with people that arnt from Chilliwack fishing near your spot though they were there hours before you there stay at home.

If you lose your scissors need to borrow a abit of roe, okay FINE but don't leave with my whole container of bagged roe and scissors while  Im taking a ****. Two guys saw you high tail it, but they thought the white container was yours.

Maybe you were having a bad morning but you really don't have to ruin everyone elses. Its over an hour drive from where I live in get to "your" river.

You told me that your in this forum sometimes, Id love to hear from you so you can explain what happened.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:47:06 AM by MIKE1 »

MIKE1

Message to guy in Red Mecc jacket and tilley hat with gold bait casting reel and green rod, dark bown mustache and jeans that left when I was in the outhouse.

If you want to make racist remarks loud enough for non white joggers to hear Stay at home.

If you think that just because I'm engaged to a Chinese girl I'm an idiot and that I should "wise up" and tell your buddies in front of me that I'm an idiot. Stay home.

If you have a problem with people that arnt from Chilliwack fishing near your spot though they were there hours before you there stay at home.

If you lose your scissors need to borrow a abit of roe, okay FINE but don't leave with my whole container of bagged roe and scissors while  Im taking a ****. Two guys saw you high tail it, but they thought the white container was yours.

Maybe you were having a bad morning but you really don't have to ruin everyone elses. Its over an hour drive from where I live in get to "your" river.

You told me that your in this forum sometimes, Id love to hear from you so you can explain what happened.

In case you dont remember me, I was wearing a green t-shift, green mecc jacket, black under armour pants, boots... wait you wont forget me you have one of my bait containers with my name on it!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

So, any fish? ;)

Judging by the mood of the posts on the forum lately, I'd say the Valley salmon fishing season is now in full swing.

Damien

• Old Timer

Sounds like a classy dude.

JAwrey

• 'Head Hunter

The CO's need to take a stance on hillbillies like that similar to the one they take on bears - if the animal is a consistent nuisance, it is relocated or destroyed.  Imagine the possibilities!!

Can you say "casting room at the crossing"!!!

J
- John A.

MIKE1

Amy fish? ;)

Judging by the posts on the forum lately, sounds Line the Valley salmon fishing season is in full swing.

Thursday last week 1 sockeye and one spring, no color on the spring. Nothing yesterday for me but saw 3 fish come out of the water from 7am-10am.

Seems to heat up with a run (two or three fish caught in 45min) around 9am then it goes dead.

People read this: I have made the trip to the vedder 6 times since Red spring opened, caught 2 springs, I would say that it's an un-usually good year for them, people need to remember though that this is still a super small fishery and that means I spend 4 other trips up there (thats 7-8 hours driving total min + a tub of roe) with no joy before you race up there, Im pretty sure this fishery slows down really soon too?

Used roe hot pink roe bags with borox roe... my whole house smells like oily fish because Ive been making so many.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:10:48 AM by MIKE1 »

MIKE1

The CO's need to take a stance on hillbillies like that similar to the one they take on bears - if the animal is a consistent nuisance, it is relocated or destroyed.  Imagine the possibilities!!

Can you say "casting room at the crossing"!!!

J
lol

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer

Karma, what goes around comes around.

jacked55

UNLIKELY HE WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT ON HERE BUT GOOD FOR YOU FOR CALLING HIM OUT AS BEST YOU COULD.

salmonlover

this is why i dont fish the vedder. First time i went there i had some weird guy trying to borrow my gear. i said no and then he stalked me while i was fishing. I have heard stories of people almost getting into fist fights on the vedder, but just thought it was just scare tactics to keep people from fishing. I am a patient man and just brushed it off, but could see how someone might feel a little annoyed and violated. thought fishing was suppose to be peaceful *shrugs*

Juiceboxluver

DAMN!! N I thought I heard it all Dine n dash, gas n dash but roe N dash thats Krazy

joska

• Old Timer

Karma, what goes around comes around.
some people need a good beating.  "when in doubt punch em out"
If you don't like the fish you're catching... change the bait!!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer

well if that was true then the DFO would have been dismantled decades ago.

The way DFO is managing the stock, we'll be where the East Coast is with their cod stocks.

MIKE1

DAMN!! N I thought I heard it all Dine n dash, gas n dash but roe N dash thats Krazy

Frustrating part is how long it takes me to make the roe bags... + how much grief I get from my lilttle lady about the smell of our new kitchen when Im done lol

goodoldays

Damn dude that sux!! And I get called sour grapes and all when I post something negative about valley fisherman and no fish in the river!
Then this happens!