Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Jones Lake  (Read 2028 times)

WestEast

Jones Lake
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »

I always start the season with a couple of trips to Jones. Has anyone gone up there this month ? Wondering if the FSR is cleared of snow yet, and what the lake level is like.

bcguy

Re: Jones Lake
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 05:16:35 AM »

I always start the season with a couple of trips to Jones. Has anyone gone up there this month ? Wondering if the FSR is cleared of snow yet, and what the lake level is like.
I'll second that request  ;)
Love the Cutthroat fishing up there
"It seems clear beyond the possibility of argument that any given generation of men can have only a lease, not ownership, of the earth; and one essential term of the lease is that the earth be handed on to the next generation with unimpaired potentialities. This is the conservationist's concern"-RHB

fishfulthinkin

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »

I havent been up there myself but i've read a report on another forum 3 days ago saying the water level was low.
its ice is off but you can only get in a pontoon or tube by walking it in off the main road because there was still 2 to 3 feet of snow.
guys were catching fish though. im heading up there on the 7th.
let me know if you guys make it up before then and could give a more recent report

cheers

fishfulthinkin

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 04:43:17 PM »

anyone been there in the last couple of days? or know someone who has? Im heading up with my uncle on the 7th.
anyone gonna be goin up that day or before?

XT500/FISH HUNTER

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 01:08:44 PM »

does anyone know the condition of the road? i want to ride my enduro to the lake... any snow?