Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 10-11  (Read 233053 times)

Sandman

• Old Timer
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #855 on: June 13, 2011, 10:48:37 PM »

red hair?, yes, redneck?, nope, i find that comment quite funny,lol... ;) ....especially with the wrong use of "your"....holmes*

What a hypocrite!  You are the last one to comment on grammar/spelling.  Look back at your own posts "holmes".  You do not even capitalize your own name, you use a lower case i for "I", you use "u" instead of "you".  Leave the grammar lessons for those that know grammar.  You also claim we cannot take a joke, and yet you are so defensive that you rant on for repeated posts trying to defend your "joke."  Thou doth protest too much, me thinks.  At least we have a team that has chance to lose the cup.  Your team has lost it already.  I suspect it will be a long time before they win it again (the parity in the league virtually guarantees it). That must be hard on you, since your only gauge for your team doing well appears to be a Stanley Cup win (this based on your criticism so far of the Canucks).  Win or lose, the Canucks have had a better season than your Hawks.  So suck it up and take it like a man.  It has been a great series and we look forward to a Game 7 on home ice.  It is going to be a great game. I am thankful that the Canucks have made it this far to give us such a show in June.  Thomas and Luongo will both need to be stellar again and the team with the best goalie on Wednesday will take home the cup.  I am cheering for the Canucks.  Who are you cheering for? ...oh yeah...anyone but the Canucks.  Good luck with that!   
Not all those who wander are lost

holmes

• photobucket.com
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #856 on: June 13, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »

nice rant, lol...holmes*