Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 10-11  (Read 233057 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #825 on: April 19, 2011, 11:32:26 PM »

well you got your win holmes*...but talk about hypocrisy.  shitcago whining about torres' hit on seabrook yet there they were taking cheap shots at the nucks...sending a message?...clearly...that they're a bunch of babies...nice to see the refs help them out too.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #826 on: April 19, 2011, 11:45:15 PM »

no it doesnt mean that the HAWKS have horseshoes up their a$$es, and yes they did make it in on their own accord, they did earn enough points to make it did they not?, there are other teams that didnt earn as many points as they did, rite?.....holmes*

do you really believe what you're saying? suppose dallas would have won?.... what could have shitcago done to get into the playoffs then?...get real.

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #827 on: April 22, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »

of course i believe what i say, only 2 wins to go, and also, but dallas didnt win did they,lol, and now the crapnucks are crapping the bed in fine form   ;D ......holmes*

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #828 on: April 22, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »

it's going to be very difficult to get those two wins when the boys in blue send the shithawks to the fine establishment of the nhl offseason on sunday, I guess they'll have to wait till next year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHv10bAXWJE

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #829 on: April 22, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »

of course i believe what i say, only 2 wins to go, and also, but dallas didnt win did they,lol, and now the crapnucks are crapping the bed in fine form   ;D ......holmes*

No Dallas didn't win, neither did Shitcago... Everyone in the league knows they lucked out... how befitting for the defending Champs.  :P

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #830 on: April 23, 2011, 12:33:26 AM »

please tell me how winning 40 some odd games is lucking out???, lmao...so the crapnucks are wearing blue in chi-town?, dont think so, isnt the boys in blue refering to cops normally???...holmes*

tortuga

« Reply #831 on: May 29, 2011, 08:18:41 AM »

How good is it here on the sunny west coast right now.  ;D ;D ;D
We don't have to hear the imports chirping because Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are all sucking.  :D
Don't give me the 'we are all imports' crap. If you aren't on the canucks bandwagon you haven't been here long enough.
Vancouver is playing thier best hockey and we have first overall in our grasp with games in hand.
If we can stay healthy the cup is coming home.

Sounds like Manny, Rome and Ehrhoff should be in the lineup
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:52:10 AM by tortuga »

tortuga

« Reply #832 on: June 10, 2011, 09:41:27 PM »

One to go  8) 8) 8)

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #833 on: June 11, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »

thats rite, one road loss for the crapnucks  and then one home loss and boston wins the cup  ;D .....holmes*

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #834 on: June 11, 2011, 01:05:43 PM »

thats rite, one road loss for the crapnucks  and then one home loss and boston wins the cup  ;D .....holmes*

How easy it is you to switch your allegiances Holmes, talk about hedging your bets.  When all is said and done, even if the Bruins pull off an upset, only one of my teams would have lost. You have lost 3 series already this year.  How disappointing this must be to keep cheering for under-achieving teams.  Well maybe the Bruins can do it for you.  Having 25 of 26 teams to cheer for, it would be pretty embarrassing for you if one or your teams did NOT win.

Very embarrassing.
Not all those who wander are lost

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #835 on: June 11, 2011, 11:52:23 PM »

how do ya figure i was cheering for that many teams?, lmao, try 4 teams, anyone playing the crapnucks in the playoffs, and my allegience lies with the reigning stanley cup champions, THE BLACKHAWKS....holmes*

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #836 on: June 11, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »

and BTW there are 30 teams in the nhl and only 16 make the playoffs, soooooooo ??? .....holmes*

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #837 on: June 12, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »

how do ya figure i was cheering for that many teams?, lmao, try 4 teams, anyone playing the crapnucks in the playoffs, and my allegience lies with the reigning stanley cup champions, THE BLACKHAWKS....holmes*

So you're cheering against them in the playoffs and for them during the regular season ;) :D

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #838 on: June 12, 2011, 02:27:36 AM »

ya rite FA, you know who ive been cheering for and against,lol, ;D .....holmes*

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #839 on: June 12, 2011, 11:36:48 AM »

As you said...anyone but the Canucks... and sorry that means you have 29 teams to cheer for.  Good luck.
Not all those who wander are lost