Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: lost:bamboo fly box at the nic.  (Read 3348 times)

steelie-slayer

• catch and release
lost:bamboo fly box at the nic.
« on: March 27, 2011, 01:56:06 AM »

hey
was fishing the nic on friday, march.25 and today i was going through my vest and relised i forgot a small bamboo flybox full of dries on one side, and minnows and leeches on the other side. I would really like this back as the case was a gift and the flys took alot of time to tie. Was lost at around 184th area and lost around 10am as that was when i last changed my fly then at 10:30 i couldnt find it. Will give a small cash reward or some flies for its return. And if you happened to pick it up please send me an email at krausebmx@live.ca
thanks  :)
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

Sandman

• Old Timer
Re: lost:bamboo fly box at the nic.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »

Sorry steelie, I am up around the 200th-203rd area and do not get down to the Cloverdale area often.  I do hope you get it back.  Sounds like a nice box.
Not all those who wander are lost

joska

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »

oh danny boy, i hope you find em... why you fishing the nick anyways there is no fish in there ::) ::)  i guess alot of people think so, i was down in the portage park area and i got three floats and some lead and a few barbless hooks.
If you don't like the fish you're catching... change the bait!!

steelie-slayer

• catch and release
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 11:37:59 AM »

ya i hope i get it back also.
ya nothin in there  ::)
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.