Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Streaking Lions  (Read 2200 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
The Streaking Lions
« on: October 16, 2010, 11:32:19 PM »

After the Fraser River Cleanup this morning and a meeting with Alexandra Morton in Vancouver planning the Paddle For Wild salmon George and I went to the BC Lions game. My first one ever. They lost for the second game in a row in overtime.

The games was interrupted twice when 2 streakers came on the field at once. One made the completer run of the field before being tackle by the security staff. It was a cold night to be running around with no cloths on.
The announcer said "The Lions apologize for the little interuption". ;D ;D

Another one gave it a good try later on but only made mid field.

All in all a full day for George and I.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: The Streaking Lions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 01:08:12 AM »

I was at the game but didn't see anyone wearing a Make Belief hat. The funniest thing I saw this year was a guy in a wheelchair that somehow made it onto the field being chased by security. ;D

WildRod

Re: The Streaking Lions
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 11:52:50 PM »

Well imagine that, during the past 3 weeks there have been 3 games that could have kicked the Lions out of playoff contention.  Every single game went the way we needed it too and the Lions are now in the playoffs!  How do you think we'll fair?  Can we bring home the silverware??

I'm hopfull, but doubt we'll win the Grey Cup.  I wonder what Coach Wally's plans are - getting into the playoffs may have saved his job.