Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rods Lost - Borden Creek Area on Thanksgiving Day  (Read 4534 times)

dennyman

• Old Timer
Rods Lost - Borden Creek Area on Thanksgiving Day
« on: October 12, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »

On another fishing board, some fellows forgot their fishing rods at the Borden Creek area on Thanksgiving Day. They would appreciate the return of these items. If you found these two rods, please call either:

Cody @ 1-604-505-0353 or email @ wright.cody@u-c-l.com or call
Aiden @ 1-604-819-2235

There is also a reward being offered for the return of these items.

noxcape

Re: Rods Lost - Borden Creek Area on Thanksgiving Day
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:12:11 PM »

cody is a good buddy of mine and asked me to post for him also

500$ REWARD FOR FISHING RODS

Yesterday at the vedder river at Borden Creek just above thurston Meadows me and my friend accidently in a rush forgot both of our rods. One was a shimano convergence matched with a Shimano Calcuta and the other was a Shimano Convergence matched with a Black 4" Hardy Conquest Center pin. Both we left side by side on the North side of the road. This happend at 2:00pm on Monday October 11th. To whomever has picked them up or if you know of the person that has we would greatly apprecite the return of our rods. They mean the world to us and both of us can not afford to replace the full value of these rods/reels and are deeply passionate about fishing. The Hardy Center Pin was a gift to me from a very good friend that has passed and has great sentimental value and i will give whatever i can to have it returned. The Calcuta was given to my friend from his father and also has great sentimental value. If you know of or have heard of anyone that has found these please please please please give us a call at the numbers below. We are putting everything we have together and have come up with a good cash reward to anyone who can return them and also a finders fee if anyone can locate them.

Cody @ 1-604-505-0353 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-604-505-0353      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or email @ wright.cody@u-c-l.com or call

Aiden @ 1-604-819-2235 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-604-819-2235      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

I hope that the person who walked out of Borden creek and seen them there has a good heart and will return them, i wish that this never happens to anyone else and a reminder to check that you have everything before leaving the river, thank you to everyone for reading this post.

joska

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »

i hope they get the rods back, i dont know what i would do not having my trusted fishing poles...
If you don't like the fish you're catching... change the bait!!

noxcape

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 07:04:35 PM »

just an update

belive it or not they got there rods back someone found them and the karma repaid them

if the person who found and returned them is on this forum good job nice to see there are some decent people still out there

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »

Press the report to moderator button next time. It helps us find the random spam that gets posted.