Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: If ya could fish ANYWHERE IN BC or the World... all expenses paid; where ???  (Read 10659 times)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
Re: If ya could fish ANYWHERE IN BC or the World... all expenses paid; where ???
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 12:02:06 PM »

I would and will go back to Muncho Lake Lodge. Big lakers, a rainbow below 18 is a putter backer and greyling until your arm gets sore. The flights in on the single Otter or twin otter float plane to the remote lakes that just teem with fish, the abundant wildlife, the hospitality of the lodge staff, the great food, the amazing scenery.....
But I am glad someone else is picking up the tab ;D ;D ;D
http://

fly fisher

• i fish roe roe and more roe
Re: If ya could fish ANYWHERE IN BC or the World... all expenses paid; where ???
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 06:14:43 PM »

south africa for some marlin of the pier and some sharptoothed catfish on the fly
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot

VAGAbond

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »

Rio Grande on Tierra Del Fuego in November for huge searun Browns.

D.Sams

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 11:18:59 AM »

Some great responses here, that's for sure. Mine would be New Zealand, for their famous Brown Trout.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »

Money (lack of..) stops many & most of us from going to those dream fishing places....but that chap a few wks ago who won the top prize in the Max lottery said he was going to travel...play golf....& DO ALOT OF FISHING.

He could read all our posts & go to every place mentioned here till he physically dies.......

Moral of story...buy a ticket wkly or ever so often !!! ;D

Justin

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 12:07:36 AM »

Skeena river and tributaries for salmon and steelhead.  Oh yeah Alaska looks pretty appealing to  :).

ae_9

Multi day fishing/camping for northern pike in the northwest territories. Get to see some northern lights as well!

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer

Silvermere Lake. It would be amazing to catch some of those 12lb largemouth bass 8) Backup plan would be Mill Lake to try for a pike.

Wiseguy

• Old Timer

Florida keys for tarpon. Costa Rica for Bill fish. New Zealand for brown trout. Helifishing to remote rivers for Steelhead. QCI for chinooks.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer

Mine would be a High Arctic Fly fishing for Arctic Char. Somewhere that's NOT C&R.  Since most Char lodges in Canada charge a rate of over $6000,  I'd like to take some home. So far all of the Char lodges are C&R ( that I can find ). Long way to go just to release a fish.

zap brannigan

northern canada swinging flies for arctic char.

ynot

• Old Timer

north lake P.E.I. for bluefin tuna,

ride604

Ascension Island spinning poppers for tuna from the shore

Old Blue

Ascension Island spinning poppers for tuna from the shore

Oh man I've seen a few of those videos and they're crazy.  My back would be toast after two fish.  Any popper fish is awesome.