Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 10-11  (Read 234478 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2010, 09:31:54 PM »

Canucks shutout the Devils 3-0 and have won 3 in a row.

Guess what Leafs fans. The Canucks have played the same amount of games as the Leafs now and have more points. That sure didnt take long LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2010, 12:10:28 AM »

Canucks shutout the Devils 3-0 and have won 3 in a row.

Guess what Leafs fans. The Canucks have played the same amount of games as the Leafs now and have more points. That sure didnt take long LOL

Loving it. Funny, there's no more talk about the #1 team in the league or parade. ;D ;D Reality has set in.

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2010, 03:02:55 PM »

funny you guys are comparing how good your team is to the same team you mock about being S^&*. :P :P :P :P LMAO! That was the best you will ever see luongo. down hill from here for your 10million dollar player. HAHAHAH ;D ;D :P :P :P

and its only one point not points. When we win tonight we shall be up again!

What a great team we have! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:05:06 PM by rhino »

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »

funny you guys are comparing how good your team is to the same team you mock about being S^&*. :P :P :P :P LMAO! That was the best you will ever see luongo. down hill from here for your 10million dollar player. HAHAHAH ;D ;D :P :P :P

I havent mocked the Canucks at all. How is Kipper doing? Thats what I thought LOL

Luongo = 2.56 .918
Kiprusoff = 2.78 .901

Do the math  :P
BTW Kipper is making $7million ( Cap hit, which is what matters is $5.83mill and Luongos cap hit is $5.33mill ) so in essence Kipper is costing the team more when it comes to adding more players. Seems like the Canucks win that one too  :P :P

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »

Please state which team. You seem to have a plethora of teams. One of them is bound to win..... ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2010, 03:50:01 PM »

I havent mocked the Canucks at all. How is Kipper doing? Thats what I thought LOL

Luongo = 2.56 .918
Kiprusoff = 2.78 .901

Do the math  :P
BTW Kipper is making $7million ( Cap hit, which is what matters is $5.83mill and Luongos cap hit is $5.33mill ) so in essence Kipper is costing the team more when it comes to adding more players. Seems like the Canucks win that one too  :P :P

And don't forget Kipper has a mini :D ;D

tortuga

« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2010, 07:03:47 PM »

Hey sports fans, Just finished smoking another batch of west coast chrome. 8)
Canucks up 3-zip early. What a great team we have .
Who won the match-up between the 2 cities that have nothing going for them besides a hockey team?
(At least Calgary and Edmonton have mountains, I think.)

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »

And don't forget Kipper has a mini :D ;D

hahahahaha. ;D ;D :D :D

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2010, 08:33:54 PM »

Luongo = 2.56 .918
Kiprusoff = 2.78 .901

Do the math  :P
BTW Kipper is making $7million ( Cap hit, which is what matters is $5.83mill and Luongos cap hit is $5.33mill ) so in essence Kipper is costing the team more when it comes to adding more players. Seems like the Canucks win that one too  :P :P

ummm Luongo makes TEN MILLION that does matter!!! :P :P  ask the casucks GM if it matters. Last 2 years which goalie has the better average? do the math.

and i wasn't saying you mocked the casucks.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:04:48 PM by rhino »

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »

canucks win
leafs lose

what a night!!!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2010, 08:54:42 PM »

ummm Luongo makes TEN MILLION that does matter!!! :P :P  ask the casucks GM if it matters. Last 2 years which goal has the better average? do the math.

and i wasn't saying you mocked the casucks.

Wrong again.

It doesnt matter to the GM as it doesnt come out of his pocket or affect who he can sign based on how much money he can spend. It only matters to the owner as he is the one who pays the players. As fans why would we care, we only care about the salary cap.

Last two years? Canucks won their division the last two years. Calgary missed the playoffs last year.

Canucks won tonight ( their 4th in a row ) and the Laughs lost again. Oh and your franchise player Phaneuf went down LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

Also found a nicely chilled budwiser beer to celebrate a Leaf win tonight. ;D ;D

I think Chris is drowning his sorrows with that chilled Budwiser. ;D

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »

Also found a nicely chilled budwiser beer to celebrate a Leaf win tonight. ;D ;D

I think Chris is drowning his sorrows with that chilled Budwiser. ;D

me too  ;D
Hopefully the sens pick it up a little

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2010, 11:04:07 PM »

Wrong again.

It doesnt matter to the GM as it doesnt come out of his pocket or affect who he can sign based on how much money he can spend. It only matters to the owner as he is the one who pays the players. As fans why would we care, we only care about the salary cap.

Last two years? Canucks won their division the last two years. Calgary missed the playoffs last year.

Canucks won tonight ( their 4th in a row ) and the Laughs lost again. Oh and your franchise player Phaneuf went down LOL

the gm works for the owner and im sorry to say brian but it does very much matter to the gm what he pays players and the matters to the owner. the gm and the owner are a part of the same team and the gm's job could be on the line.im sure you understand this.

as for the canucks winning the div and making playoffs that is fact and I can not argue that.yes they have made playoffs and choked  :P :P ;D. i was comparing goalies not teams. last two years kipper has out performed luongo. again...do the math :P :P :P

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2010, 01:00:34 PM »

do the math on who has beat the crapnucks two years in a row in the playoffs and went on to be STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS...THE BLACKHAWKS...holmes*