Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 10-11  (Read 234603 times)

rhino

• Old Timer
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »

last year doesn't matter no more. its this year that counts now.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »

The 3 wins the Laughs had this season came against winless teams: Montreal, Ottawa and Pittsburgh. ;D
We win, you lose. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »

Leafs have 6 points now!! Best team in the east is TML!!! ;D ;D ;D What a great team we have! ;D ;D how many do cansucks have?? :P :P :P

How are your Flamers doing? A whole 2 points. Its easy to argue when you have 2 favorite teams. Just admit who your favorite team is. Pick one. If not my other favorite team is the team that ends up winning the Staley Cup  :P

Its only a couple games into the season. Canucks will be well ahead of the Laughs at the end

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2010, 12:00:28 AM »

Leafs have 6 points now!! Best team in the east is TML!!! ;D ;D ;D What a great team we have! ;D ;D how many do cansucks have?? :P :P :P

Care to wager that the Laughs won't be in first place by Christmas ? :D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2010, 09:27:54 AM »

Well this is how the early season is sometimes !! The Laughs are playing terrible hockey and coming away with wins, the Nuckers are playing excellennt hockey and not getting the results ! everything will return to how it is supposed to be soon enough ! the Laughers will start their 10 game losing streak soon and the Nuckers will easily move up to 1st !!
cheers Rick

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »

How are your Flamers doing? A whole 2 points. Its easy to argue when you have 2 favorite teams. Just admit who your favorite team is. Pick one. If not my other favorite team is the team that ends up winning the Staley Cup  :P

Its only a couple games into the season. Canucks will be well ahead of the Laughs at the end

I have 2 teams. It always been that way and I explained why last year. Your second team cant be picked after they win cause that would be just band wagon jumping...oh wait... you are a canuck fan...never mind. :P :P :P ;D

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2010, 04:02:04 PM »

Come march all the leaf fans will be saying "Well that was just a fantastic start to the season, what happend?????"

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2010, 08:43:24 PM »

I have 2 teams. It always been that way and I explained why last year. Your second team cant be picked after they win cause that would be just band wagon jumping...oh wait... you are a canuck fan...never mind. :P :P :P ;D

Growing up I was also a Flyers fan as I was a big fan of Pelle Lindberg goalie for the Flyers. I was a goalie playing in minor hockey and the guy was amazing. He could have been one of the greats had it not been for the motor vehicle crash that took his life. Also a Hextall fan for his craziness LOL. But I am a TRUE Canucks fan throughout. I would never consider a second team just for the reason you cant. You can like another team but you should really have true loyalty to one.

I would never bandwagon jump. I am a Canucks fan thats it. In football my Broncos are everything ( getting my third Broncos tattoo very soon )

BTW Flamers are losing again LOL Down 3-0 to the Panthers

Belong to the "4 F Club"

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »

leaves usually change colour in the fall then fall off and shrivel up then get snowed on and by spring they are a soggy decomposed mess..  holmes*

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2010, 11:40:41 PM »

Well this is how the early season is sometimes !! The Laughs are playing terrible hockey and coming away with wins, the Nuckers are playing excellennt hockey and not getting the results ! everything will return to how it is supposed to be soon enough ! the Laughers will start their 10 game losing streak soon and the Nuckers will easily move up to 1st !!
cheers Rick
Very wrong on all counts. ;D ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2010, 11:41:37 PM »

leaves usually change colour in the fall then fall off and shrivel up then get snowed on and by spring they are a soggy decomposed mess..  holmes*

Out to lunch. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2010, 12:25:01 AM »

I hear the real Leaves are on the horizon. Be patient Chris, they're a comin  ;D

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »

6-2 LA over crapnucks, 4-1 HAWKS, 3-0 HABS,last and least 5-2 Rangers over the laffs...holmes*

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »

Growing up I was also a Flyers fan as I was a big fan of Pelle Lindberg goalie for the Flyers. I was a goalie playing in minor hockey and the guy was amazing. He could have been one of the greats had it not been for the motor vehicle crash that took his life. Also a Hextall fan for his craziness LOL. But I am a TRUE Canucks fan throughout. I would never consider a second team just for the reason you cant. You can like another team but you should really have true loyalty to one.

I would never bandwagon jump. I am a Canucks fan thats it. In football my Broncos are everything ( getting my third Broncos tattoo very soon )

BTW Flamers are losing again LOL Down 3-0 to the Panthers

I dont disagree with your comment at all.. However I am a leaf fan thru an thru. My second favorite team is Calgary and it pains me to watch them so far. :'(

On the topic of football. Im a cowboy fan.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »

I dont disagree with your comment at all.. However I am a leaf fan thru an thru. My second favorite team is Calgary and it pains me to watch them so far. :'(

On the topic of football. Im a cowboy fan.

Gotta be rough being a Cowboys fan this year especially since they were predicted to easily win their division. Atleast with my Broncos their were no expectations. LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58