Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fishing Help Required  (Read 6284 times)

sassygrams

Re: Fishing Help Required
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 08:01:39 AM »

UHM.... I'll take the part of the "pretty lady" - thanx.  the rest I can't comment on or Rodney or Nina may get upset with me :)

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration." - Izaac Walton

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 11:10:58 AM »

This is a funny thread Ive seen countless time when a young fisherman asks for some tips and gets told to figure it out himself or worse then a pretty lady asks the same question and the guys are spillin the beans like no tomorrow dont blame you guys though nothin wrong with good company at your favorite fishin hole.

Even though I don't know what you look like, I also address your concerns like everyone else's if I think that i have the answers. :)

http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=23303.msg220997#msg220997

Still waiting for you to answer those questions I addressed in my reply though.

Anyway, without derailing the thread further, Nina and I will most likely make a trip up to Alta lake sometimes this week, if the weather cooperates. We'll report when we do. The problem with those Squamish/Whistler Lakes is that sometimes you get this strong annoying southerly gust. I just blows you around unless you are anchored, but that's still pretty bumpy. I'll reply to your PM in a bit Louise.

sassygrams

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 11:57:18 AM »

I'll be in North Vancouver and I don't really care where I go - just a tidbit on where would be great for a Saturday fishing trip / float tube accessible and a car, not a truck.  I spent 22 hours fishing this past weekend and watched people catch consistantly, I caught 2 :(  so obviously a bit of help is required, and I am most definiately not a threat to anybody else or the fisheries in general as I catch and release anyways.  :)
"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration." - Izaac Walton

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

I'll be in North Vancouver and I don't really care where I go - just a tidbit on where would be great for a Saturday fishing trip / float tube accessible and a car, not a truck.  I spent 22 hours fishing this past weekend and watched people catch consistantly, I caught 2 :(  so obviously a bit of help is required, and I am most definiately not a threat to anybody else or the fisheries in general as I catch and release anyways.  :)

SSSHHHHH! You have to be able to do a bit of a walk from the gravel pit with your gear , but Morris Lake is an hour and a half drive and pretty as well as very fishable..... BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE!
http://