Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: MOE Playpen  (Read 2024 times)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
MOE Playpen
« on: September 30, 2009, 05:56:45 AM »

It made me shake my head in disgust when I saw the nice little "work free zone" in the paper for Ministry Of Environment staffers at the same time field officers are being cut back. I wonder what brain dead humanoid decided that a rec room would be a better tool for protecting the environment than field staff. This bothers me to no end.
IF the MOE made the costs associated with illegal activities something other than a stern look and a tsk, maybe they might become more self supporting and make those who choose to rape our shared resources PAY.
For those that voted in this present government, I wonder if you're still pleased to have these (censored/expletive) in power.How many lies ALL politicians tell us is beyond repulsive..... >:(
http://

Morty

Re: MOE Playpen
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 04:25:47 PM »

The politicians don't set the policy - they are simply like the name says POLITICIANS.

It is department people who decide such things, and those 'employees' usually remain in place regardless of which "politician" is the Minister, or which party runs the government.
"What are YOU going to DO about the salmon crisis?"