Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone interested in taking me fishing  (Read 1222 times)

sassygrams

Anyone interested in taking me fishing
« on: September 05, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I was on this website a couple years ago and met some very nice people and enjoyed some good fishing days with them.  Since then, I have moved to Kelowna and am absolutely dying to go Salmon fishing.  Unfortunately for me, I can not afford a few thousand to go to the Islands and I would like to do some River fishing.

I have some gear in storage I could get out, but have no rod for Salmon, I have a 6-7 weight fly rod geared for trout.

Would anyone be interested in taking me fishing?  I would like to fish the Fraser - used to go to Vedder quite a bit - I would have to plan this so I can get licensed and out there.

Any suggestions or opportunities would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Louise
"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration." - Izaac Walton

Athezone

• Old Timer
Re: Anyone interested in taking me fishing
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »

Hey there Louise, remember me ? You came out to my house, met my wife Dorthy and then we went and fished the Chehalis canyon a couple years back. Didn't catch much that trip but it was a lot of fun. Good to hear you're back in town. I am fairly busy these days with work and what not but we may be able to hook up in the beginning to middle of October for some coho, spring action on the Vedder. Hopefully someone else on here with more time will step up and help this young lady catch some fish. Sure was nice meeting you the first time and look forward to saying Hello again as does my wife the second time. Take care and give me a call when you have a chance and we'll set something up.  Number is 604-588-0565 and the names Alan, just in case you didn't remember. Stay Happy!